Hegemony sorry for your loss....

Enjoyed the action Hegemony, I feel bad for the error... wow GGG..

Thanks,

Andy
Please explain! While I'm sure almost everyone here knows who Hegemony is, not everyone knows what happened to him and where. So, please explain. Thank you
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
ceapone66 wrote:
Please explain! While I'm sure almost everyone here knows who Hegemony is, not everyone knows what happened to him and where. So, please explain. Thank you

His game crashed. After he log in back he was dead. 0 of his fault.
He was streaming a map. The game errors out with an error message saying "Received a packet too large to serialize." and crashes.

Loads up PoE again, has a new patch, logs in, and the character is in Standard instead of Tempest.

So, the game screwed up and allowed his character to be killed basically, when he was level 92 in Tempest league.

This is 100% GGG's fault, basically.
Okay that is depressing my uh ''Sympathy''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
He was streaming a map. The game errors out with an error message saying "Received a packet too large to serialize." and crashes.

Loads up PoE again, has a new patch, logs in, and the character is in Standard instead of Tempest.

So, the game screwed up and allowed his character to be killed basically, when he was level 92 in Tempest league.

This is 100% GGG's fault, basically.

We are sorry your experience however we cannot do anything in this situation, i hope you keep playing path of exile.

GGG
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Packet loss 9th a4 boss confirmed.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
http://www.twitch.tv/hegemonytv/v/9396100

very sad
My Condolences for your loss...
Sure in a better place right now :-)
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info