some questions about animate guardian

using animate guardian on my warbands summoner.
i have leer cast, dying breath, zahndethus' cassock and blood dance currently equipped on him. i basically use him as a sort of tank and support minion.

1. is there a way to display his currently equipped items?
2. does the consecrated ground from zahndethus's cassock also heal my other minions (zombies, srs and spectres)
3. does he get frenzy charges from kills via blood dance boots and thus the life regen as well?
4. from my understanding he keeps all the items even if i unequip the animate guardian gem. what happens if i sell the gem? do the items equipped on him transfer with him to the new owner?
5. if i put Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves on him would the temporal chains interfer with my enfeeble curse on hit firestorm?
6. if i put Lochtonial Caress gloves on him would he be able to share frenzy charges gained via blood dance boots to me and other minions?
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 1, 2015, 6:57:15 PM
No yes yes don't remember yes no
4. No. The items are saved on the character who animated them so selling the gem doesn't affect them.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
why doesn't conduit work on animate guardian?
It isn't a member of a party.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
what happens if i craft rare gloves with catarina's mod and give to my animate guardian: Minions have 10-15% increased Damage
that would work for only him or all minions?
That would work on his minions, which he doesn't have.

ok thx
I was told if the Guardian dies, the items you have on him vanish forever.. this true? Where can I learn more?
"
I was told if the Guardian dies, the items you have on him vanish forever.. this true? Where can I learn more?

Yes, it's true, everything is lost forever except the chest armor if you craft Haku's 'guardian drops item on death' mod on it. The usual guardian preservation technique is unsocketing the gem if the situation looks dangerous, then you just resummon him when the coast is clear.

If you got more questions you can ask here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info