Lost a 79.

http://i.imgur.com/3xhB5Yf.png

I'm quite angry.

Like I thought you guys took care of this? How many high tier maps am I going to have to lose before you know actually fix this fucking thing.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 1, 2015, 6:15:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
RIP :(

I haven't had any disconnects, but I've had several complete freezes in the middle of a map. Last time I was on a 73 mid leap slam, when everything just froze for a solid 5 seconds. I started spamming pots like crazy hoping I didn't die during the freeze, and I was scared to alt f4 as I didn't want to *potentially* lose the map. I don't think those freezes are on my end either, I'm connected ethernet with 25MB down.
The problem with "too many mobs near portal" seem to be still here. Just as I was thinking to myself how crashes doesn't seem to happen anymore, I get DCed out of a 76. Fortunately the map was fully cleared and was just picking trash for chaos recip. I put a portal down near where a lot of beyond mobs spawned (and that Haast, is it, used vaal DD) and couldnt re-enter the instance anymore. DC to login.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
http://i.imgur.com/3xhB5Yf.png

I'm quite angry.

Like I thought you guys took care of this? How many high tier maps am I going to have to lose before you know actually fix this fucking thing.

Nah, this is still broke. I quit teleporting to vendor in high level maps because of it.
HAaaa so not only do you have to be rich to buy your content (higher maps). You have to be doubly rich to buy it again when it fails.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 1, 2015, 7:48:04 PM
I just died today (in softcore, thankfully) from the game freezing and disconnecting when I opened a strongbox. I was saying to myself out loud "please still be at 32% please still be at 32% please still be at 32%" as I logged back in. Unsurprisingly, I was at 22%....

I played 8 hours today (too much, I know) and am 6% exp behind where I started due to bs one-shot deaths and this stupid disconnect problem. Very much on a hamster wheel right now.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
HAaaa so not only do you have to be rich to buy your content (higher maps). You have to be doubly rich to buy it again when it fails.

Rich to buy content? I haven't bought a map yet, and fund myself mainly through the chaos and regal recipe. I save up fusings to 6L, about another week.

I don't flip, I don't scam, nothing. Have to be rich? Nah. Just gotta milk the *game*.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I have a rule to NEVER buy maps.

,Love
Bunny
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 1, 2015, 10:24:30 PM
The problem with "too much corpses" is still present and I doubt this has to do anything with "new servers". Ran a Vulcan map with fracture and after clearing it, I invite people for Haku mission -> all of them DCed :)

Forgot to not put portal near "lots of corpses". Maybe GGG should disable fracture & beyond, until they fix this? -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 2, 2015, 7:07:28 AM

It sims a loong shot but i finde that using only starting portal never fail even in fracture mods. Tho beyound can realy mess up instance when you spawn large amount of them.

Also my expiriance on flicker strike, i changed to one specific mode, not shure what whas it but when i flicker my screan whas far away of from my character and it whas realy broken. So mach of flicker dream be totly broken even whit this only positive thing we all hoped for but autoimatic mode selction sims to do its worck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info