Having Problem in Installing

Yesterday i installed the game and it got installed(was slow and took time) but everything was good was smooth and i played it aswell. But then
I installed D2 and idk there was something wrong so it didnt got downloaded well it did but was not running it kept asking for Expansion disc even though it was in running i downloaded it with it.
Then i was fed up so i decided to play PoE but then it all started i had an error and it said u have to delete a certain file and etc.. so i just thought imma delete it and reinstall PoE and i did so but whenever i tried downloading it gave me some error(Ill post a s/s below) and drop but whatever mb or gb was downloaded it was deducted from the next time when i tried to install it(it started from beginning but the total Gb of game reduced as i downloaded it but got crashed) i thought maybe if i keep on doing it it'll be aight but not i deleted my d2 and poe and tried again but nothing worked.
Then i stopped my Anti Virus and tried but still it wouldnt help.
Then i Ran PackCheck as administrator as i read somewhere here only that it fixes damage files n repairs it.
I downloaded Poe again n again and it kept on crashing but in end there was only 6.43MB of game was left to be downloaded and here is where i am stuck. It does downloaded but when i run it again it doesnt reduce and it's stuck firm.

These are the errors.

When the first time I tried to download .

To Now

Bump
Bump
Bump
Seriously? No1 can help me?
Try using a VPN and also make sure:

1) You've disabled all antivirus/firewall/security software that could interefere

2) You're launching the game by right-clicking the PathOfExile.exe (or shortcut pointing there) and selecting "Run as Administrator".

Something is either corrupting the download in transit, or you have a hard drive starting to fail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info