*-*[2.2 PHC] Dual Wield Molten Claw Striker -T15 Twin Tank -225K Shotgun - 78%/78% block -Budget*-*

"
SerBubblez wrote:
What would you priotitize, attack speed or phys damage? I'm trying to find a good jewel

Dps wise they both add around the same amount, I wouldn't sacrifice a good jewel in a choice between just these mods.

I'd lean slightly towards attack speed because you get more life gain on hits as long as you can sustain the mana cost of faster attack speed.

Question for the gems setup;

"
Weapon #2 {GB}: CWDT + Enfeeble + Increased AOE (level 42 req) (RBB)

Would it be viable if I replace Enfeeble for Warlord Mark instead?

Then I just setup another gems set CWDT + Increased Duration + Immortal Call on another weapon.

Second question, this build have many curse gems, but you can have only 1 curse on the enemy. What's the idea behind that?

Also, there's a few points you wasted on One handed melee damage and attack speed, which I think it can be spec elsewhere. As for Aspect of the Panther, you only benefit the 10% Maximum Life and 4% Movement speed, wouldn't it be better to get Evasion and Life on the left side (12% Maximum Life and 18% Evasion Rating) and have 2 points left for more survival, DPS or even spec the Aspect of the Panther back.

Here's what I have
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR0V7IrwxILpRpstsKu-p2VNvTZuadX4R36E2WBBY3B1y-piEdVXl0Mxv9VTu3TtBS3TbzndEuFeE0CgIWB670a35LFEnnTxGNsUdaTCW68NjfzFcbDI8Id2459Kfe4Oo4oDh-_jG63Tfn11_rq748SiAF4Zju2DCC4j9k2SjX0wfFFHN9TtP42_-uuS815FXovmiIO91CMwcd2oS3g6QsGLgUE17zrt26cJWNP8ktAFtcLstMVirJ2qbIw2PW1stUgGIx9BFr8mlWHiVUuMNgMeRA3vepuN

Let me know what do you think.
Last edited by undermine007 on Nov 3, 2015, 5:07:53 AM
Not sure if I missed it but what flasks are you running?
could we make a crit version of it?! we kinda are clsoe to lots of crit node....

also, why not go IR?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could we make a crit version of it?! we kinda are clsoe to lots of crit node....

also, why not go IR?!

You may try my guide (at least, tree in it) if you want going crit.

IR are useless if your build has access to Acrobatics. Arcobatics is so much better...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Nov 6, 2015, 5:29:37 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

also, why not go IR?!

Yes you can absolutely make a crit version of it; twin terrors, heartseeker, assasination, and the claw crit nodes are all very close to the current passive tree. However a good crit/physical damage claw may run you a couple exalts. as for IR its not really needed; you generally go IR when you are closer to the marauder side of the tree but require evasion gear but all of the gear for this build is evasion based.

"
TwitchNuB wrote:
Not sure if I missed it but what flasks are you running?

"
undermine007 wrote:
Question for the gems setup;

"
Weapon #2 {GB}: CWDT + Enfeeble + Increased AOE (level 42 req) (RBB)

Would it be viable if I replace Enfeeble for Warlord Mark instead?

Then I just setup another gems set CWDT + Increased Duration + Immortal Call on another weapon.

Second question, this build have many curse gems, but you can have only 1 curse on the enemy. What's the idea behind that?

Also, there's a few points you wasted on One handed melee damage and attack speed, which I think it can be spec elsewhere. As for Aspect of the Panther, you only benefit the 10% Maximum Life and 4% Movement speed, wouldn't it be better to get Evasion and Life on the left side (12% Maximum Life and 18% Evasion Rating) and have 2 points left for more survival, DPS or even spec the Aspect of the Panther back.

Here's what I have
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR0V7IrwxILpRpstsKu-p2VNvTZuadX4R36E2WBBY3B1y-piEdVXl0Mxv9VTu3TtBS3TbzndEuFeE0CgIWB670a35LFEnnTxGNsUdaTCW68NjfzFcbDI8Id2459Kfe4Oo4oDh-_jG63Tfn11_rq748SiAF4Zju2DCC4j9k2SjX0wfFFHN9TtP42_-uuS815FXovmiIO91CMwcd2oS3g6QsGLgUE17zrt26cJWNP8ktAFtcLstMVirJ2qbIw2PW1stUgGIx9BFr8mlWHiVUuMNgMeRA3vepuN

Let me know what do you think.

The nerfed duration of immortal call is so short i personally don't like using CWDT + ID + IC anymore but you can use that option. I use two curses because when i whirling blade into the monsters the poachers mark does not always hit all the monsters, CWDT + Enfeeble will hit the ranged monsters too plus keep you from dying when you whirling blade into a pack that does a lot of damage.

Aspect of the panther also gives you 16% physical and 6% attack speed. its 'increased physical damage with weapons' , the one that doesn't work is 'increased melee damage' types.
@link1313 Thanks for the response on the gems setup, I know why now.

"
Aspect of the panther also gives you 16% physical and 6% attack speed. its 'increased physical damage with weapons' , the one that doesn't work is 'increased melee damage' types.

Do we still get the increase because it says for One Handed Melee Weapon while we're duel wielding?

Thanks for the build very nice fun to play it, I'm 80 now on the new league.
IGN: Xudimijohu (Marauder)
IGN: UnfaithfulNecromancy (Witch)
IGN: Xodobiniwi (Shadow)
I have a question. Is Projectile Physical Attack Damage more efficient than something like added fire or melee physical?
"
darkstorms99 wrote:
I have a question. Is Projectile Physical Attack Damage more efficient than something like added fire or melee physical?

Melee physical only works with the melee initial attack and wouldn't increase the damage of your projectiles.

Added fire is not as good as PPAD because hatred aura is based off your physical damage which added fire doesn't affect. It's close though I think added fire gives something like 70% more damage with WED at lvl 20 whereas PPAD gives like 75% more with WED and hatred boost. Harder to roll an extra red colour on QoTF armor too.
Last edited by link1313 on Nov 26, 2015, 11:55:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info