Website frequently broken

This is getting to be a serious issue.

Towards the middle of the beta period the website started to be outright broken, but only when logged in. The characters in the top left do not appear, event lists simply do not load and items people have linked from the game will never show up.

This isn't just the game side either: category buttons on the forums list are broken and have to refresh the page to open a category rather than just sliding open like normal. Buttons for bold, italics, underline and so on while posting do not function.

I have tested with multiple computers and multiple browsers.

Sometimes, very rarely, it is working correctly when logged in but most of the time I get this:

Again, this is only when logged in. If I log out everything works perfectly.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump
Bump, I've narrowed it down to being something to do with HTTPS - the unlogged site works fine until HTTPS is enabled.
Check https://p7p4m6s5.ssl.hwcdn.net
Maybe you blocked it in ad blocker or firewall or whatever.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
The URL isn't adblocked or anything, I've even whitelisted it in case it was.

But the real reason I'm posting is that now the website is broken even when I'm not logged in, even when not HTTPS, all the time.
never had any problems with the website like that and I have been using it since closed beta.
I use IE, Chrome and firefox. No problems at all.
So sad to say it, but the problem is on your pc and not GGG website.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
never had any problems with the website like that and I have been using it since closed beta.
I use IE, Chrome and firefox. No problems at all.
So sad to say it, but the problem is on your pc and not GGG website.

I would love this to be true, but it's not: the website used to work perfectly and every other website works fine. GGG has recently been fiddling with it and breaking things.
Whatever GGG fiddled with has fixed it as of 28/08/2015. Let's hope it stays that way.
Even though it's now fixed. Try clearing out your cache next time and see what happens (if there is a next time) The cached version might have become corrupted.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
A bit off-topic perhaps but if you login with Steam-id. The site never returns you to where you came from and never remembers you either. It's like that for as long as I can remember. Still not fixed.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 28, 2015, 7:37:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info