FPS Issue's - Please Help

Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this thread for starters! Second id like to give you some specs. I have a ViewSonic VA2465 SERIES monitor with a HP Pavilion Desktop. The Desktop has a AMD Radeon HD 7660d graphics card, with a AMD Processor A10-5700 apu with radeon hd graphics, and 16GB of RAM. im running windows 8.1 with a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Can anyone tell me why this game isn't running smoothly and what i might do to fix this problem? When i play i get spikes of fps down to 10 fps mostly with taxing abilities. I'm pretty sure the computer can handle it but i can't figure out how to adjust it to the right settings.

Sincerely,

Aptson
Embedded GPU's suck for POE. I cant play POE properly on my laptop nor at the PC at my parents house, but just buying a ~50€ graphic card with ~2GB RAM fixed this problem. Also my current PC has a really cheap graphics card that allows me to play properly. Also using an SSD is a great perfomance upgrade. Also you could try deactivating your virus scanner while playing, this lowers my POE performance heavily right now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info