WTB BOOTS 70+HP 40+ RESISTS SPEED / WED BELT

WTB some boots PREFER full evasion base or evasion/armor with 70+ HP 35/40%+ 3 resists Speed will be good too but can have other mods :)

________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

WTB some belt PREFER Leather Belt with 70+ HP 35/40%+ 3 Resists WED 25%+

InGameNick: DnB_

Im ready to pay with PURE EXALTS/other curency/items+curency/legacy items/any trades.... :D
Items can be corrupted :)

Ill Update daily this topic fill free to whisp here or ingame any time GL HF
IN GAME NICK: DnB___
loooooookiiinggg searchinnnnnnnggggg gogog all day onnline alot of EXALTS wait you :)

If interested, let me know by PM :)

PM if you're interested.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Still looking for items Btw this Oblivion Urge Shagreen Boots are good ill try to contact you in game bro GL HF

UPUPUPUPUPU InGameNick: DnB_

PM if interested. Cheers.

various items that fit your criteria (or close)
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!

~b/o 13 exalted

brace yourself, the boots are comming
also for this one and only time of my trades I will have price fixed. First gentleman and sholar able to find this jewel among offers and willing to pay 13ex will became ovner. When we both can meet in poe ofc. No reservations (and touching)

see ya
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Aug 3, 2015, 2:18:38 PM

Not sure what your price range is but thought I'd post this. Just pm me if you're interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info