Hideout not expanding

Ok so i had haku hideout maxed and worked fine but recently lvled tora to lvl 8 and chose to create a hideout with her but when i go there it's not the full size and i have no idea whats going on.

I have no option to make the hideout bigger, i have tried create it multiple times and dismissing her but nothing works. How can i fix this annoying issue please ??
If you made a hideout with a Tora 8, it's a large hideout. You'd know this if you counted the number of masters you can have in it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
after you take hideout from somone alse you have to click "expand hideout" no matter you claim hideout with lvl8 master
"
mark1030 wrote:
If you made a hideout with a Tora 8, it's a large hideout. You'd know this if you counted the number of masters you can have in it.

The discription of the large hideout online says logs lead to islands. My hideout only has 2 sections.....that is not large. I can have max masters but the hideout size seems incorrect or the wiki is wrong.

Also i have no option to expand it like i did with the haku hideout.
You have the large hideout. It doesn't open another area. It just makes the area you have bigger.
"
mark1030 wrote:
You have the large hideout. It doesn't open another area. It just makes the area you have bigger.

The haku hideout opened new areas though, first the beach then the top part, and on the wiki of the lush hideout(toras) it says you get islands.

This is from the wiki "Larger hideout versions add islands in the river reachd by log bridges".

So the wiki is wrong ? My tora hideout at lvl 8 seems way too small and since i don't have the islands the wiki says then I'm sure it's a bug.
"
Crixus8000 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

The haku hideout opened new areas though, first the beach then the top part, and on the wiki of the lush hideout(toras) it says you get islands.

This is from the wiki "Larger hideout versions add islands in the river reachd by log bridges".

So the wiki is wrong ? My tora hideout at lvl 8 seems way too small and since i don't have the islands the wiki says then I'm sure it's a bug.

did you try talk with master and click on option "expand hideout"?
and yes there is small bridge and realy small new area, two expands on that hideout, 1 is area become bigger and secundone is that small islan with bridge nothing to big but its notable for shure
Could you maybe post a screenshot of the the part you think you should be able to access and the map overlay? I've never used Tora's Hideout but I think there is an area you can see but don't get access to.
You gain access to the big island in the medium hideout. You never get access to any other island. If the wiki uses plural with the word island, then yes, wiki is wrong.
Ok thanks for the answers guys :)

I read the wiki and after I maxed the hideout It wasn't the same as what I read so I was getting confused. The log that I was told connects to another island was instead a stone bridge and there is only one island not multiple as the wiki also suggests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info