2.1 Kingsrogue ranger! 285k T SHOT DPS UBER BUILD!

I'd love if you found my vid useful for your guide of bosses. Vid is short etc, only it's that I use SA there so I don't know if it's good.

Burn all the orbs!
"
ARaffl wrote:
good job brother!

THANKS! YOUR THE BEST! I UPDATE all the time always finding better ways to go
Dis guy is awesome!! spent a lot of time helpin fellow ranger out =] fixed my tree, checked my gear, etc. DEF A NICE GUILD TO JOIN!!!
IGN: AllNameTakened
good job fellow ranger! really appreciate you trying to help out, I really hope my lil thread here has helped you out in some way, I wil continue to update it and make best thread as possible having fun making videos and doing what I do. I spent 50% of my time helping fellow rangers out respect and get the right gems and all sorts of shit lol, my friends list is full of rangers pretty much now, those are my favorite kinda of builds to partner up with during maps anyways so it all works out! but hey I made this for you my friend.

"
skuadak wrote:
I'd love if you found my vid useful for your guide of bosses. Vid is short etc, only it's that I use SA there so I don't know if it's good.

good job fellow ranger! really appreciate you trying to help out, I really hope my lil thread here has helped you out in some way, I wil continue to update it and make best thread as possible having fun making videos and doing what I do. I spent 50% of my time helping fellow rangers out respect and get the right gems and all sorts of shit lol, my friends list is full of rangers pretty much now, those are my favorite kinda of builds to partner up with during maps anyways so it all works out! but hey I made this for you my friend.

"
KingSeagoe wrote:

MEANT TO QUOTE OTHER GUY! lol
Holy shit that was fast oO

Spoiler
damn, I'm weakling
Burn all the orbs!
Yo, thanks for maps!

I wanna get that lvl on ranger soon, so we could do some really wtf maps.
Plus I'm taking 3 quicksilvers next time, srsly ;p
Burn all the orbs!
Bump
another "equip glyph mark and gg" build, why do you people make these threads on and on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info