2.1 Kingsrogue ranger! 285k T SHOT DPS UBER BUILD!

Can you explain why you use those links for you trap setup?
"
Can you explain why you use those links for you trap setup?

Hey there, i use this trap set up because i really dont no of any others, i did try one setup but could only throw 1 trap at a time, not sure how good it is though, i will it out on atziri and see how i do and post again. if u of a better trapsetup im interested in hearing what u have to say
Definitely an enthusiastic person with his ranger, helped me a bunch with my little project which was lacking so much information which he was nicely enough to share.

Overall a nice build, gonna have some fun testing it out in the next few days! :)
"
Danielbz wrote:
Definitely an enthusiastic person with his ranger, helped me a bunch with my little project which was lacking so much information which he was nicely enough to share.

Overall a nice build, gonna have some fun testing it out in the next few days! :)

YOUR THE MAN PETER! GLAD I COULD HELP!
Hi KS, did you try uber yet. I have similar gear setup but failed to kill her few times. Wonder if its me or just not fully mirrored gear;) Thanks
hey bro, great job at the bosses... nice kiting skills:)
"
Hai bro kings!!!!

---->>WTF gears you now... nyahahaha!!! awsome gears... i love it.. i hope i found that soon for glayph mark harbinger bow and acuity gloves for my TS build... grrrrr..!!!im soo jelous your gears now... GODBLESS your success build now bro... cheeerrsssss!!!! nice build and gears.... ahahhaa... same build you bro like me... but only Bow and Acuity not yet get... Pray for me bro to get GG gears like you... Keep Safe alwys and always a good player and person... BRAVOOO!!!

# P.S -->> _ToRNidO_ :D :P <3

GET BETTER AT ENGLISH YOU IMMIGRANT. JK Tornido <3
"
Aerinqq wrote:
hey bro, great job at the bosses... nice kiting skills:)

Thanks man! im trying to show people how to complete hard bosses while using a ranger, my gear is not required just makes to easier.
BUMB
good job brother!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info