Tempest QQ thread ;]

Guys, I had 2k HP on act 1 cruel, max lightning resists, and I instantly died after teleporting from town to take back some items after a big fight. There are no monsters, I just get out of a portal and instantly die to a lightning storm from 3 stacked tempests or something...

I mean... I had like 2 times the average HP of people on this level, I had max resists, and I instantly randomly die after leaving the town...

Do you really have to make this so random and op? It's the most dissappointing death I ever had. I lost all interest in PoE after this. We all know that hardcore is the best way of playing this game, you have to play extra careful, all item choices matter, and you have much better overall experience. So can you please, remove these random death triggers? This is not dark souls where you are supposed to die all the time to any random bs. In PoE people make their characters for a very long time you know.

QQ
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you shouldn't take any damage unless you move during the lightning storm since you have a 30 sec grace period where you don't take damage.

if dying in act 1 cruel discouraged you to continue further then you are not ready for harder contents
I don't believe you. Just saying.

1. the damage isn't THAT insane at cruel low lvls. instantly ... eeeehhhhh

2. Never seen 2 tempest, alone 3, stack that close at the same time to trigger.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
d
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 11, 2015, 10:14:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info