Buff Zana dailies!!

Now that maps are all 2 levels higher, i think zana needs a buff to her daily.

After many hours of grinding maps me and my friends are running 77-82 maps.

Zana is level 7+1/4 and giving 72-74 maps.

Her progression seemed really wack too. From levels 1-3 (maybe 4, dont remember) she was giving level 68 maps for her daily.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You think you have it bad, wait til after all this work she is 8 and you get lousy maps from her. Last night I was doing Zana and I got 75 courtyard (which, sadly, is top of the line for her now, used to be 77 maps were tops) and worse, my friend got a lousy coward's trial (now 68 WOW!)

I think her progression was always whack, btw.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
You think you have it bad, wait til after all this work she is 8 and you get lousy maps from her. Last night I was doing Zana and I got 75 courtyard (which, sadly, is top of the line for her now, used to be 77 maps were tops) and worse, my friend got a lousy coward's trial (now 68 WOW!)

I think her progression was always whack, btw.

She only gives up to 75s now? Thats pretty sad. I would've thought that zana dailies would have got buffed to compensate for the maps being higher level. I dont understand the reasoning behind the nerf. It takes tons of farming to get to level 8, her dailies are only once a day and are usually very low quantity maps. And plus who wants to run 75s with a couple mods when you normally run 80's with 6-8 mods... sounds very boring to me. I hope they take another look at this and change their mind.

In regards to her progression I thought it was fine before, you level zana and she can give higher maps, doesn't always work that way but at least there was some progression. But right now literally got 3 levels before she gave me higher then a 68. What was the point in levelling her from 1-4?
Because if she gave you higher maps too early, it may be out of your depth and it might be dangerous...

kidding aside, I really don't understand why the dailies lvl are the way they are currently. Map drops already suck as it is, why can't we get at least something 77+ out of lvl8 Zana just once a day? even a range of something like 75-78 is fine.
Last edited by libstayung on Aug 1, 2015, 1:18:03 AM
+1
haha I never even noticed they nerf Zana too? This is getting ridiculous. lvl 8 master zana was one surefire way to get decent maps, once a day, when your collection ran low. Now those "mid maps", now, she offered arnt even avail?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 1, 2015, 4:38:34 AM
Last night we got a 77 map in a 75, but thats good luck and you can't depend anymore on it like before. :(
Censored.
Dear GGG, please buff Zana, you can run her daily... Well once a day, so where's the harm in her maps being 75+ or more?
I am not a complainer but this difficulty getting higher level maps, together with the Zana nerf has got me complaining.

Please fix Zana!
Censored.

This one makes my blood boil.

Why let people grind as fuck to lvl 8 and then make a nurf when the maps is 4 level (82)

higher then Before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info