Mana reduction gem...

so just realized my character doesn't work any more....

Or well his build doesn't work which means he doesn't work. (you know what i mean?)

Before I start talking about the frustration I experience with this game; I'm going to suggest a solution that should of been implemented in patch 2.0.0....0? what ever the latest patch.

RED MANNA REDUCTION SUPPORT GEM SHOULD REDUCE A FLAT AMOUNT AND BLUE SHOULD REDUCE A PERCENTAGE. but they should both effect skills, and passives gems.

That way every one is happy, or well, not super fu***** frustrated. in fact maybe just make the blue gem a flat reduction and red can stay %. why not? Is their a valid reason for this disaster. It doesn't look necessary.

Now, i'm not spending any money on the game as is. too fucking frustrating the game it's self is just too hard for any one who wants to go off the beaten path. and now when you start to change builds like this, just wiping all the time put into characters. IT makes me think one thing WHY AM I PLAYING THIS GAME? and then i will go play something else.

I mean how can i make another build go on these runs? when their a very good chance it will all be wiped away in the future....
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You don't get it. GGG was unhappy with the meta that everyone ran 2+ auras at essentially no cost to them. So they changed it. Time to get over that.
gosh, looks like i'm not getting over it!

YOU can't just take something out when people played so long used sooooo many resources to acquire.

"Getting over it" actually means quitting the game, I mean, how do i know my next build isn't gonna get bush whacked.

Why they couldn't implement red as a % and blue as a flat number is beyond me. But it needs to be done.
"
sunshinex3 wrote:
gosh, looks like i'm not getting over it!

YOU can't just take something out when people played so long used sooooo many resources to acquire.

"Getting over it" actually means quitting the game, I mean, how do i know my next build isn't gonna get bush whacked.

Why they couldn't implement red as a % and blue as a flat number is beyond me. But it needs to be done.

Okay. Bye, then.

Here's the thing: The new aura percentages? They're very close to what it would be with an old Reduced Mana gem ANYWAYS. Get some reservation reduction on the tree, dude.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
sunshinex3 wrote:
Getting over it" actually means quitting the game

You could also, like... adapt to change?
you all sound like mindless drones, fact is, why spend time in a game building something if its just going to get knocked down a year later. I realize now that these changes were made a few months ago and most of the people who came to the same conclusion as have left already.

All that's left, are drones..... long live the queen.
"
sunshinex3 wrote:
you all sound like mindless drones,

That's actually insulting and... zombies are cooler. Let us all sound like mindless Zombies.

"
sunshinex3 wrote:
fact is, why spend time in a game building something if its just going to get knocked down a year later.

Maybe... maybe... maybe you could play it... for fun?

"
sunshinex3 wrote:
I realize now that these changes were made a few months ago and most of the people who came to the same conclusion as have left already.

People who are unable to adapt. The problem was: it felt like you are forced to use that gem. Reducing the reservation by ~30%? No one would say no to that (except you want to go blood magic and low life). But here is something good for you: the base reservation of all auras is lower which is like having a reduced mana gem level <20 for free. Yes it is not as good as a level 20 reduced mana gem but you save a socket. At least you are not forced to use something anymore.

"
sunshinex3 wrote:
All that's left, are drones..... long live the queen.

Well... you are left too. And Zombies... and... actually that's insulting again.
I had to adapt as well... yeah well, happens. Sucked a bit but my (re-built) character is now at least as strong as he was before.

All your auras were 100% vital for your build? Or would your build just get a bit weaker when dropping one of them?

The flat reduction would be rather weird BTW, because people with low mana would benefit much more from that than people with lots of mana. So it would become a thing to have the lowest amount of mana possible. And then you level up, get more mana and all of a sudden cannot run your auras any longer? Weird ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I didn't like the change either, but it was announced MONTHS ahead of time, and I spent the intervening time adapting my build. Try it sometime :P
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You don't get it. GGG was unhappy with the meta that everyone ran 2+ auras at essentially no cost to them. So they changed it. Time to get over that.

... But you still cant, at no cost. You can have 2 heralds and 1 main aura, it just costs more (1 enlighten level 3/4).

They said they aimed to nerf people using auras, instead they nerfed people who were able to have many auras with a lot of investment.

AKA people with no investment in auras = almost untouched.
People with aura-core builds = de_stroyed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info