So while Chris is on vacation...

I need a vacation as well, my body is failing more and more each day because of how often I'm working. Sure hope more of the staff take it easy once in awhile, with the release and all they never seem to really chill out and take it easy.
26 days until my wife and I leave for a cruise. But who's counting, right?
Thanks for mentioning PAX, Charan! Didn't know about it and I'm staying close to Melbourne currently. :)
/Edit
Damn, I forgot for a second that events are quite costly.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jul 31, 2015, 11:10:25 PM
So there will be a meeting with Exiles outside of Pax? Is it one of those that usually gets announced in the Forum? Awesome! Always wanted to take part in one of those (even without Devs, meeting Exiles in real life sounds cool). :)
I reckon Pax is totally worth it but I'm just a lousy backpacker, so that's nothing for me right now.^^
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Aug 1, 2015, 1:00:27 AM
BDSM lifebars.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Chris needs to spend some time just playing PoE. =^[.]^=

Exactly what I was thinking! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Chris needs to spend some time just playing PoE. =^[.]^=

Or you can go have a real vacation spending time in europe, asia, sightseeing, etc. Being couped up on a chair all day in your room playing the game you developed hardly sounds like a vacation, especially when the game reminds you of work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info