So while Chris is on vacation...

Don't know how much leeway he gave the crew, but is there anything you all are hoping to get away with in his absence that you couldn't get away with while he was looking over your shoulder?

(By the way... have a great trip. You've earned it.)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 31, 2015, 10:24:41 AM
If he's smart, he'll leave that phone at home.
Chris needs to spend some time just playing PoE. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I don't grade papers when I'm on vacation.

He needs to get away from it. That's what vacations are for. You come back from them with a new attitude... new insights. He really should avoid any thoughts at all about it.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 31, 2015, 10:55:39 AM
He will be fishing of course
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

He needs to get away from it. That's what vacations are for. You come back from them with a new attitude... new insights. He really should avoid any thoughts at all about it.

Pretty sure enjoying the fruits of his Herculean labors wouldn't be the same as the labors, themselves. After all, Chris and co. created PoE to be the game they, themselves, would want to play. Pretty sure that Chris gets precious little time to do so, while on the clock.

Of course, his wife probably has other ideas for their vacation. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Kythers wrote:
He will be fishing of course

I think he is always fishing
I need a signature to look legit
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Pretty sure enjoying the fruits of his Herculean labors wouldn't be the same as the labors, themselves. After all, Chris and co. created PoE to be the game they, themselves, would want to play. Pretty sure that Chris gets precious little time to do so, while on the clock.

Of course, his wife probably has other ideas for their vacation. =^[.]^=

He has a wife?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Yeah, she came with a high-tier Supporter pack. Didn't you see that one? early CB. =~[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info