''Clever use of game mechanics?''

Bahaha what a joke.

Certain streamer. ~
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 31, 2015, 1:18:31 AM
Idk, the way he stood there... takes alot of skill, you can just see it.
Absolutely fucking flawless skill.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
cant cheese mala
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Why bother opening a thread if one can only understand it with the knowledge of certain events?
To have a public talk with the cool kids who also know about it?
That happens so much, why not just add a one liner so that everyone can understand whats going on?
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jul 31, 2015, 2:43:42 AM
"
Caliginosus wrote:
Why bother opening a thread if one can only understand it with the knowledge of certain events?
To have a public talk with the cool kids who also know about it?
That happens so much, why not just add a one liner so that everyone can understand whats going on?

Oh yeah and get put on probation yeah great idea guy.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 31, 2015, 2:46:08 AM
I like pictures, can someone post pictures? Or at least explain whats going on here?
"
edit: nah, not worth it. It's been hotfixed apparently.

To your previous non edited post. Ofc people stopped reporting a lot of issues to GGG. GGG has been not worth the praise they once got (edited because charan has a point about the use of my previous word beeing a bit cocky) for a long time i feel. Yes, its harder to keep up good communications with the playerbase when the game grows large. But they lately just seem to throw bones that reddit eats up and gets hyped about, while trying to avoid and ignore most problems.

I just feel like GGG is steering towards the balance D3 had on release. Aka 99.99% of the items that drop are horrible, the community trading is dictated by real cash, and everything 1 shots you.
Last edited by deathspenalty on Jul 31, 2015, 3:18:45 AM
"
It takes a lot of gall or maybe a spectacular lack of tact to come onto a game's official forum and call the devs 'a joke', but yknow, the fact that they'll let you do that sort of proves your point I guess.

Don't mistake this as an invitation for conversation with you.

Players in online gaming forums have always been notoriously foul mouthed. What a reasonable gaming company should do is ignore the emotionally charged words and look at the reasons that caused such violent outbursts. When a lot of people are being emotional in the forum, there's usually a real issue that caused it.

For example, the guy you quoted said what I, and many others, have been thinking about 2.0.

Of course, another possible reaction is to answer the negative emotions by ignoring and distancing from them (what you did). It is easier and less unpleasant. It also means you'll sometimes miss the truth buried beneath all the muck.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
It takes a lot of gall or maybe a spectacular lack of tact to come onto a game's official forum and call the devs 'a joke', but yknow, the fact that they'll let you do that sort of proves your point I guess.

Don't mistake this as an invitation for conversation with you.

Players in online gaming forums have always been notoriously foul mouthed. What a reasonable gaming company should do is ignore the emotionally charged words and look at the reasons that caused such violent outbursts. When a lot of people are being emotional in the forum, there's usually a real issue that caused it.

For example, the guy you quoted said what I, and many others, have been thinking about 2.0.

Of course, another possible reaction is to answer the negative emotions by ignoring and distancing from them (what you did). It is easier and less unpleasant. It also means you'll sometimes miss the truth buried beneath all the muck.

On the other side, a lot of people just don't care about reporting problems as they wont get them fixed that way.

Look at what happened when the community wanted less particle effects and tuning down rain, or at least the option to do so. GGG said its impossible to do so, so a hacker deivsed a tool to specifically turn off particles and rain to make the game a lot more playable for many.

And the GGG responce was 1. Huge banwaves(i partially agree, i dont want hacks either) 2.More particle effects in the new expansion 3.Rain does not affect load times (wth, at the point when chris posted that, i did a search in the forums with only 2 threads ever linking rain and load times together while there were countless threads about framerate issues)

There were always problems and there always will be. But after the initial release of PoE it seemed that problems were actually beeing effectively adressed, now its more like a russian roulet where the players can just hope for the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info