Is there a good iir/iiq flame totem build out there?

Hello,

I am looking for a map viable iir/iiq totem build. My old one which was a maurader flame totem doesn't work anymore since the new addon came out. I have found a flame totem build in the witch forum, but the items costs about 12-15 ex, thats too expensive for me. So does anyone know a good iir/iiq totem build which is viable for maps and not too expensive?

Thx you very much
Last edited by Afura on Jul 30, 2015, 8:54:20 PM
bump
try a crit / life based templar build .

you obviously wont be using wonder trap. but it is 100% easier to gear for.

flame totem base crit got a 25% buff (from 4 to 5) and you can get pretty decent 80+ 50% spell crit spell damage wand gear for leveling since the league is no longer new new.
Hello,

thx you very much saltychipmunk, sounds good.

is there any build thread in this forum for this build?

Thx you
Not a guide but that may still help. Here's what I'm using (crit based) : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Flute_de_Pan/characters
The tree will go through Sniper, Coordination, Blood Siphon and finally Trickery at lvl 80. Then I'll focus on some more survivability.
I switch increase crit multi with iir when I want to do MF (ie. most of the time). I don't have additional mf gear yet, not enough playtime :p to get it.
Since it's a glass canon build, I also use Decoy Totem for a lot more safety.

3100 hp with HoT reserved, 600 ES
12k damage with crit multi, 10k with IIR.

I've died twice to afk and once to Desert map boss.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
What is wonder trap?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
More like, flame totem is a good iir/iiq build! Amiright?

And your mara should work fine. May as well go BM tank, FT-FC-Pen-Will- and whateva you want (FP, AC, etc).
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
More like, flame totem is a good iir/iiq build! Amiright?

And your mara should work fine. May as well go BM tank, FT-FC-Pen-Will- and whateva you want (FP, AC, etc).

By "will", do you mean iron will?
Last edited by Afura on Aug 10, 2015, 1:34:48 PM
"
Winterfury wrote:
What is wonder trap?

Increased Item Rarity boots for low life Magic Find builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info