The Build Of Ice And Fire 2h Mace Marauder Ice Crash/Hoa/leap Endgame 2.1

Nice build but is this build viable to wild strike? Always wanted to do a 2 handed wild strike
-*-
Made this build with lowbudget gear. damn it's awesome! ty man! was looking for a good and fun build for my mara :)
Nice build, thx for guide.
What do you think about going Blood magic node? Only reservation is HoA, it wouldn't be that greap penalty to life pool, especially with after-BM nodes
Also, is Marohi Erqui fine weapon for the build?
Last edited by thescarecrow on Sep 12, 2015, 4:32:30 AM
"
thescarecrow wrote:
Nice build, thx for guide.
What do you think about going Blood magic node? Only reservation is HoA, it wouldn't be that greap penalty to life pool, especially with after-BM nodes
Also, is Marohi Erqui fine weapon for the build?

we use 2 reservation's, HOA and Hatred. atm hatred is giving me 10K DPS! and that's a lvl 19 no Q gem. so runing 2 auras on your life will be harsh, unless u have like 12k HP :P

Marohi Erqui works fine for this build, but later on u will have to upgrade it. i used it at start and it was good :)
Marohi Erqui is awesome for this build, especially if you can only manage a 5 link. I couldn't get 6 sockets on mine, but I got 5 and linked it up without too much trouble and the numbers are just wow. I'm waiting for a coronal maul to drop with 5+ sockets to craft a nice rare.

This build is awesome Sham. Thank you so much for sharing it. I've been doing maps and am up in the mid 70s now with maps. I changed my gem links a little bit to help me with life regen. I found running vengeance with life gain on hit and life leech makes a difference in the life regen. I just didn't like the feel of the CWDT setup on the molten shell. I felt like it wasn't doing anything for me. Might have been because of the level of the gems. I also don't have enhance, so I put herald of ash, hatred, added fire, increased burning on a link together and it seems to be doing great.

I have a question for you, which gems do you recommend going for quality first? I am still working on my gems and I am not sure what I should use a prism on first to max quality.
Achievement hunter!
hello verrilo

I always go first for the main dps gem then i do support gems to the main dps gem.

A trick i always use, is like this get 6socket off hand weapon.I put my gems in the weapon that i want to have 20 quality first. If they hit 20 i can just GCP them and level them all at the same moment.Otherwise you need to level them 1 by 1 and you lose damage in your build .

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Sep 30, 2015, 2:23:46 PM
-*-
Thanks so much! Hard to find good weapon but very enjoyable build!
Build sounds good, I'm going to try it in the one month league :) I don't expect to get 20/20 gems or high end gear, but I think it should still be viable playing selffound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info