Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Problem with the hall of grandmasters

I am currently in a Hall of Grandmasters map and only one hallway is available, the other doors just won't open. If I remember correctly, there should be 3 hallways to clear.

Is this a bug or has something changed that I'm unaware of?
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Many of the submitted grandmasters are now broken.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
maybe they can also take the chance to make the master doable via regular play as an interesting map rather than a collection of hilariously unfun builds.
That map is ridiculous. I got super far in until I ran into some cyclone bastard that had more passive regen than I dealt dps... LOL
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Jerle wrote:
Many of the submitted grandmasters are now broken.

but the doors are opening after clearing one section ;)
and yeah without block reduction or penetration, you wont see the end of this map
I can't open second door. Even after kill all exiles in first hall.
This is a temporary situation - We're expecting to reopen the two closed wings, and add two more wings (100 new grandmasters) soon. Some of the grandmasters that are currently present will also be swapped out for resubmissions.

Then we'll be back on track to add more as they're completed.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Thank you for reply!
Is it not possible to make the old masters legacy? I thought they were immortalized into Path of Exile.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
So basically every major patch the map is going to break and we r going to have to resubmit grandmasters if someone submits one and the build is deemed op or what.
KS...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info