The one million post thread

The idea of this thread is to post whatever you want (within forum guidelines), and as much as you want until the thread reaches 1 million posts.

You can discuss, you can post memes, you can talk about your day, you can complain about your evil boss, anything goes (*within forum guidelines).

3...2.....1..... POST AWAY!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Well then, to get this started, I just found out I can study a 1 year course on 'Creative Media and Games Development' for free because of the benefits Im currently on:

https://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/courses/further/accesstohegames-sep-2015

I wanted to return to studying a few years ago but was put off by the cost. Originally I wanted to do a music production course, but I ended up figuring out how to do that myself so dont need to study it anymore.

Instead I can start learning some new computer programming skills for free instead! Yay!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Soooooooooo what now? we count to one million?

"
diablofdb wrote:
Soooooooooo what now? we count to one million?

Well, I got this idea off another forum where such a thread is highly popular and. But I suppose its not going to take off here

You just write anything you want in here, post away!

- PoE TOS.
Wow, she lost soooo much weight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIy8sUUDPZI

What an inspiration.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jul 30, 2015, 12:22:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info