Need opinion on my build(Crit DualStrike+Cyclone)

Hi guys.

So I am trying to work on my own build but I want to ask if some of you could give me any opinion or advice since I dont really know much about the game yet(3 months experience).

My main skills would be: Dual Strike for single target and Cyclone for AoE.

Gems: Dual Strike 4L: Dual Strike+Life Leech+Faster Attack/Multistrike+More Physical Damage
Cyclone 5L: Cyclone+Blood Magic+Faster Attack+Life Gain on Hit/Life Leech+More Physical Damage.
Vengeance 3L: Vengeance+Endurange Charge on Melee Stun+Stun
Auras 4L: Haste+Herald of?
Utility/Defensive: Molten Shell+Whirling Blade og Leap?

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABvryC5JARiq9KyHvDbqq18jWS2L3-j03jpldybGxGMglttKgHZ4B4DcAabzupbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTb6nYEELwVeXEdVjcEMxv9VTu0SeIWDBi4FBNe867VivNugB5xRN_Eu8nxiR2sF07QUtTP9OKluvDY0V9mJ5AAb8xYd2459KfXloP_zoZgixwQRfPxo-8i8UIO8OUEfkURpViO2p-uHvI9NvJ5pqtxeA4eJeOJbuDu96036jiiP2TZKNfTB81FLL9TGw3L3nD8jcwUn-HVFH51Qk_f_eFHV313SgBqIX3AYgN9TtPwMnRNKj5wIR7-MDh5Vm

The defensive part in this tree would come from HP, all res and life leech for survivability. The offensive part would come from: Crit, attack speed and increase physical damage.

I would like to know if I should change the skill gems combination or rework my passive skill trees? Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info