Drinking game for the forum

it goes like this:

1- One shot of vodka, everytime you spot a thread that is about someone being mad because something got nerfed

2- One shot of vodka, everytime someone ask a monster to be nerfed because he got killed by it

3- One shot of vodka, When someone make a thread about how his hardcore character died in a unfair way.

4- Two shots of vodka, when you spot a thread about someone making a rant and rage quit POE

5- Two shots of vodka, if you spot a message from someone of GGG

6- Three shots of vodka everytime you get quoted by someone of GGG.

"
diablofdb wrote:
it goes like this:

1- One shot of vodka, everytime you spot a thread that is about someone being mad because something got nerfed

2- One shot of vodka, everytime someone ask a monster to be nerfed because he got killed by it

3- One shot of vodka, When someone make a thread about how his hardcore character died in a unfair way.

4- Two shots of vodka, when you spot a thread about someone making a rant and rage quit POE

So do you have to take Five shots now or just Three?
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
diablofdb wrote:
it goes like this:

So, you basically want us to get wasted...
Spoiler
Awesome!

Cool idea, but I think that getting to the second page of the Gameplay or General dsicussion forums will be posible only for Russian Players.

Spoiler
Still Awesome!

Honestly I never got why people would brag about drinking or making games about it like they were proud of it. It's like 13 years old children who got their first beer away from their parents and felt like rebels and adults and... Well you are adults now, you don't impress anyone by drinking, guys.
(Yes I drink, sometimes a lot, but not often and I don't brag)
Can I have whisky instead?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Rhalph wrote:
Honestly I never got why people would brag about drinking or making games about it like they were proud of it. It's like 13 years old children who got their first beer away from their parents and felt like rebels and adults and... Well you are adults now, you don't impress anyone by drinking, guys.
(Yes I drink, sometimes a lot, but not often and I don't brag)

Yea, people who brag about drinking, and / or make fun of people who don't drink / drink less / drink weaker drinks are just [not allowed by support].
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I wanna get chocolate wasted!

No?.. OK (._.)
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

So do you have to take Five shots now or just Three?

It would make 5 shots.

:) 8:48 AM yay! best time to start drinking

Parties with drunk people are crappy parties.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Parties with drunk people are crappy parties.

Alright, really? Perhaps tea n crumpets will turn that bitch out
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info