A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

"
Tyoll wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD

There are three ways to get one shot in this game and all of them are your fault

One - Well telegraphed wind up mechanics ( Vaal/ Malachai slam)

Two - Playing content that your Build/Gearing is unsuitable for (Res caps ect)

Three - Poor understanding of mechanics

1.) I got rekt one two by a haku boss 6-7 levels under mine. there is NO EXCUSE he has that damage all of a sudden

2.) a literal perfect health to 0 health by the VAAL OVERSOUL of all enemies. 3800 health + es and ~60% res against everything but chaos (but it's not like chaos was -75%) + fortify? wut? I didn't die to malachai a single time in hc (with some luck). it's that random bullshit damage out of nowhere that pisses me off!!! I build exactly to AVOID being blown apart ffs!

but I knew I couldn't take you seriously when I noticed that line I highlighted, obv
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
hyped
Swing! I love you guys! keep up all the great work! Every Game developer should be taking note from you all!
The dead will rise again!!
Hurry up and release the infernal armour MTX. I'm too lazy to buy multiple $20 packs and need an excuse to get highgate supporter.
"
These Chaos Renegades seek to exact vengeance..... They can only spawn in map areas that can spawn leaders.

No worries then, since leaders dont spawn at all (120+ hours of mapping since 2.0 release, haven't seen a single one in maps). We are all safe from difficult content, +2 maps & renegade leaders :))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Looks a zombie cyber/disco party here. New miscreations for summoner pets/slabors ?:

@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Jul 30, 2015, 2:11:43 PM
Hell yea!
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ONE SHOT hype. PATH OF ONE SHOT

don't play this game cause any random enemy that feels like it can ONESHOT you and waste 40 hours of playing! TWICE.

BAM DEAD

There are three ways to get one shot in this game and all of them are your fault

One - Well telegraphed wind up mechanics ( Vaal/ Malachai slam)

Two - Playing content that your Build/Gearing is unsuitable for (Res caps ect)

Three - Poor understanding of mechanics

1.) I got rekt one two by a haku boss 6-7 levels under mine. there is NO EXCUSE he has that damage all of a sudden

2.) a literal perfect health to 0 health by the VAAL OVERSOUL of all enemies. 3800 health + es and ~60% res against everything but chaos (but it's not like chaos was -75%) + fortify? wut? I didn't die to malachai a single time in hc (with some luck). it's that random bullshit damage out of nowhere that pisses me off!!! I build exactly to AVOID being blown apart ffs!

but I knew I couldn't take you seriously when I noticed that line I highlighted, obv

I kinda un derstand this guy i was oneshooted by ninja attack by Malachai (his second nerf comes one day later after my RIP with very expensive gear and a lot moar than 40 hours played at lvl 67 Malachai cruel...)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

nice nice
Sooo, is the update scheduled for today or tomorrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info