So here I am in need of some assistance

Heyhoh!
I am in dire (not really) need of some assistance from someone slightly (alot) smarter and more versed in this game than me.
I am at the point where I want to invest in a 6L chestpiece and I was wondering, for that price, is it better to buy a chest or is it better to buy the celestial justicar cards, alternatively farm them myself.
As I see it it's somewhat more RNG to buy the cards in the sense that you might have to spend some chaos orbs to get the stats that you want and need, but is that the best way to go?
Considdering that my budget might be limited to approximately 6ex ish.
in 4 days of farming fellshrine fairly heavily on my MF ranger I have found 3 celestial justicar cards. so expect a bit of a grind on that
Last edited by SimianJyhad on Jul 29, 2015, 9:05:32 PM
First of all I must admit that you are clever in avoiding using fusings to get 6L as that is actually the most expensive way. There are average 6L armours for around 10 exalts and that is pretty cheap I must say. Take note that 6EX or slightly more is able to buy you a 6L white item from others. Farming for celestial justicar will involve really boring long time farming if you can stand it, not to forget Astral Plate is not so popular as chest base. More importantly, trying to buy the remaining parts from others will not be cheap as players are smart enough to sell cards not too cheaply as everyone is aware that people buying cards are just 1 or 2 pieces away from completion.
^^Astral Plate is the most popular armor base, as it has an implicit 12% to all res
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
So Astral plate is regardless a very good base to have, so you suggest I keep my eye on the tradechat/poe.trade for either someone selling a 6L white one or the cards?
As for the cards, on Poe.trade they have been priced at 1ex each quite consistantly I think.
Edit: Also I was wondering, does it make any difference if I turn in the cards at level 84 or say 85, 86?
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 30, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info