Hardcore Mapping

I'm looking for a comprehensive list of maps to absolutely avoid in hardcore and which ones are easy. I'm currently level 78 and am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to maps. Is there a list already out there? It's a pain to search maps on Google one by one and even after getting an idea of what the boss is, it is still another chore to find information regarding the overall viability of the map itself in a hardcore setting. Thanks!
For many of them your RIP chance varies with your build. I can give you a list of fairly easy ones though:

Crypt, Grotto, Tropical Island (a.k.a. Monkey Madness)
Pretty much every 69 map is easy (slight caution for Thicket heavy phys, Wharf heavy chaos)
Reef, Vaal Pyramid, (Mud Geyser is a chaos rhoa, but if you dodge the charge he's quite easy)
Promenade, Shore, Tunnel
Pretty much all the 72s are cake (some ppl complain about Villa - trapper boss)

Thats 68-72, should carry you for a while - not like 73+ maps drop anyway :P
Mapping is an illusion, exile
"
innervation wrote:
For many of them your RIP chance varies with your build. I can give you a list of fairly easy ones though:

Crypt, Grotto, Tropical Island (a.k.a. Monkey Madness)
Pretty much every 69 map is easy (slight caution for Thicket heavy phys, Wharf heavy chaos)
Reef, Vaal Pyramid, (Mud Geyser is a chaos rhoa, but if you dodge the charge he's quite easy)
Promenade, Shore, Tunnel
Pretty much all the 72s are cake (some ppl complain about Villa - trapper boss)

Thats 68-72, should carry you for a while - not like 73+ maps drop anyway :P

Yeah I'm a cyclone Scion atm, that list is definitely helpful. We were running thicket earlier and my two friends almost ripped on the boss so we bailed. Any more information that could be helpful? Thanks for the response for sure once I'm on later I'll put some of that into effect. Any info on like the bosses for those maps and what kind of boss they represent? Arcade is pretty easy overall.
This is not a complete resource (missing new maps), but includes a lot of information pre 2.0.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info