lvl 88 Scamming for 3 Fuse Screenshots

I didnt really needed the 3 fuses I had like 80c+ so I wanted to see how it'd turnout lol the guy seriously scammed me for 3 fuse( which u can easily drop withing minutes ) sad or funny days for tempest depending on which way you are looking from
[Image removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jul 29, 2015, 6:26:49 PM
name and shame is against the forum rules dude...
"
Gosp06 wrote:
I didnt really needed the 3 fuses I had like 80c+ so I wanted to see how it'd turnout lol the guy seriously scammed me for 3 fuse( which u can easily drop withing minutes ) sad or funny days for tempest depending on which way you are looking from

Welcome to PoE community.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
You can put it up without any names showing probably, but otherwise even if they are scum you're not allowed to call them out.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
"
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Gosp06 wrote:

Welcome to PoE community.

You're still here.

Aww how sweet thanks girl.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
So how did the person scam you? I'm just a curious newb trying to stay away from such madness. The original post doesn't make much sense to me.
"
dplcaf wrote:
So how did the person scam you? I'm just a curious newb trying to stay away from such madness. The original post doesn't make much sense to me.

There are lots of ways to scam people, some of the more esoteric ones are really quite clever.

They can all be avoided by doing your research before making a purchase, so don't worry too much. Generally speaking "If it looks too good to be true, the guy is probably some kind of sociopathic dickhead."

Oh yeah, beware people who invade your maps if you have an WTB/WTS party open on the Noticeboard.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jul 29, 2015, 9:37:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info