The 5 main reasons why I can't continue to support GGG. It was a good run.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
sehakoziel wrote:
RMT is the biggest issue no doubt. Most of these fanboys would disappear if they were called out for the p2w gamers they are.

lol. rmt is way less of an issue now then when this whole thing started. people really do get lucky. and people also really do get very very unlucky.

rng is a rather warped and sadistic bitch

Yes it's a very real problem. You're either part of the problem and trying to deflect, or just extremely naive.
Last edited by TuroviK on Jul 31, 2015, 2:55:16 PM
TLDR; the game is harder now. OP is out...

Seriously though, the game is very different now than it was 2 months ago. You can either adapt and continue on (trust me, it is possible) or you can not do that. The babyrage threads are not going to change it now though. I plan on upgrading to the Lunaris supporter pack after the next paycheck myself, but to each his own.

Good luck on your endeavors, whether they be in Wraeclast or otherwise.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
+ they nerf the shit out of map drops, horrible and game killing, endgame not playable (dc`s and map drop nerfs)
"
TuroviK wrote:
2. Needless nerf to reduced mana. (Basically just forcing us to use our currency for enlighten). Needless nerfs to arctic armor and other skills as well.

I would argue that these nerfs were not "needless". Don't get me wrong, I actually hate the changes (new AA, EB, Reduced Mana, and Enlighten grind my gears to some extent), however... The changes make it easier for GGG to balance the game. They're looking to the future, making adjustments that will allow them to add more to the game without it crumbling under its own weight, and I really can't blame them for that. Unfortunately the result is that The Awakening, outside of a very small pool of interesting jewels and potential crafting options, feels watered-down in terms of uniqueness. I think things will get better, but right now the game is in a very weird and dangerous place.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jul 31, 2015, 6:02:27 PM
you all have no idea what you speak about, Path of OneShot is at its best, riped 3 chars in tempest witch 4 k ES on cruel - oneshot by piety beem, ranger - merciles dominus i was way out of his reach but one shot by hand of oneshot, lastly marouder 70 map blue strongbox with quality+sumon skeleton mods open 1-2 sec later some sort of explosion i die map had no damaging mods box ether my morouder was kinda tanky never till oneshot had any probs with some seletons (btw were was 0 big skeles who could do dmg).
so email me when this game get back from path of oneshot to POE.
Last edited by SaiyanSpirit on Jul 31, 2015, 6:42:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info