Naked Statue time!!!!

"
Content posted should not be more explicit than in-game content. If you see it in game, it's probably okay to post - but we reserve the right to make a judgement call on what we deem harmful or inappropriate. Common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations.

Well, it might be considered not safe for work, depending on where you work, so I will be considerate and use spoilers:

Spoiler

What a wonderful work of art!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jul 30, 2015, 4:34:29 PM
From Florence in Italy comes this magnificent statue of Hercules and Cacus:

Spoiler

I do wish I could somehow steal that to put in my back yard.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jul 29, 2015, 2:49:41 PM
Spoiler

one of my favourite statue ever made :)
Such magnificence in shiny bronze:

Spoiler

Sparkle sparkle! Reflect light damage +75%!

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jul 30, 2015, 12:40:38 AM
"
THe (lack of) clothes maketh the man.

That's what I say, but HR seems to disagree.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
That's a lot of penis
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
That's a lot of penis

No, this is a lot of penis:

From a sex museum in China:

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 30, 2015, 4:28:59 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
That's a lot of penis

No, this is a lot of penis:

From a sex museum in China:

Spoiler
[Removed by Support]

No, that's too much penis.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 30, 2015, 4:29:11 PM
Hey guys,

This thread has been locked due to its likelihood of provoking further comments that breach our Forum Guidelines. Please be mindful of posting sexual images on the forum. While some nude art is allowed on the forum (as it is in game) we prefer that this is posted for a reason rather than seemingly "for the sake of it". It's also important to note the difference between an image that contains nudity and an image that is sexually explicit.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or questions about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info