EMBERWAKE + TAMING + CHANCE TO IGNITE + INC = THEORY

OK HERE IS THE THEORY
I HAVE A TAMING ON A FULL BASIC INC SCION
I HAVE ALOT OF BLOCK AND 4K LIFE
WITH NO RINGS AND A 5 LINK
I DO 10K DAMAGE AT .06 CASTS PER
AFTER STAGE 3 I WOULD DO 40KDPS

NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN LETS ADD TAMING CHANCE TO IGNITE AND EMBERWAKE

WHAT WOULD MY DAMAGE BE AFTER 5 SECONDS ( 5 SECONDS DUE TO INCREASE DURATION)
.06 = 16.666666 CASTS PER SECOND
NOW BOTH RINGS GIVE 5 AND A LEVEL 20 IGNITE IS 44 SO 54%
SO NOW WE HAVE ON AVERAGE 9 BURN STACKS PER SECOND IF WE DO GET 5 SECONDS PER BURN
AFTER 5 SECONDS WE WILL BE DOING 40K*450% INCREASED DAMAGE

THIS IS A GRAND TOTAL OF A 220K DPS ON A VERY CHEAP SPELL CASTER THIS WILL MELT EVERY BOSS IN THE GAME INSANLY FAST

THIS IS WITH OUT TAKING IN TO CONSIDERATION THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DOING ALOT OF BURRINING DAMAGE EVEN WITH 80% REDUCTION THE 45 STACKS WOULD DO ABOUT 100 DAMAGE PER SECOND PER STACK AFTER 5 SECONDS WE DO THE * 4(STAGE 3) * 5.5( TAMING) *45(STACKS) this is another 99000 dps

O WAIT ALL BUT ATZIRI WHO CAN NOT BE IGNITED. O WELL.

THE KEY HERE THO IS THIS IS ON A 10K BASE INC BUILD THAT MEANS ALL OF YOUR PASSIVES CAN GOTO DEFENCE MAKING YOU AN INSANE TANK THROW ON THE NEW IRON WILL GLOVES AND YOU COULD EASILY HIT 1MILL ON A NON CRIT INCEN
MY TEST BUILD WILL BE OUT SOON

AM I WRONG ? TELL ME HOW ?
INgame name is: NVthis
[IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o534/daniel_helm1/1.gif[/IMG]
Last edited by havocwicked on Jul 29, 2015, 12:03:07 PM
"
havocwicked wrote:
... THROW ON THE NEW IRON WILL GLOVES AND YOU COULD EASILY HIT 1MILL ON A NON CRIT INCEN

using the word "easily" in the same post as "get these incredibly rare, very expensive gears" seems to contradict each other. :)

I will believe a 1Million dps incinerate build when I see it. hehe
"
Shinare wrote:
"
havocwicked wrote:
... THROW ON THE NEW IRON WILL GLOVES AND YOU COULD EASILY HIT 1MILL ON A NON CRIT INCEN

using the word "easily" in the same post as "get these incredibly rare, very expensive gears" seems to contradict each other. :)

I will believe a 1Million dps incinerate build when I see it. hehe

ok ok but also 1mill > the rarity of these gloves. I should have my build up by Monday if I can get a ring under 20ex I mean it is level 11 shouldn't be that hard.

with all things being equal as above (cast speed and ignite chance ) you would need a tool tip incen around 31k to do 1 mill dps (after 5 seconds)
all of this math was done with lmp not slower proj
INgame name is: NVthis
[IMG]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o534/daniel_helm1/1.gif[/IMG]
Last edited by havocwicked on Jul 29, 2015, 12:23:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info