The only thing ALMOST as cute as Kiwi

Afternoon all,

I have come across something that is more important than anything else needed to be done in the game so far, to date, from the past present and the future!!!

Just started playing tempest and the massive green chaos damage roah Ooseback Bloom (name is cute enough on its own) got hit by the tempest that reduces the size and makes the mob take more damage mod...

The cuteness was too much to handle!!!!! I dropped my mouse (after raising my arms up in glee) along with the keyboard, ran into the road outside and hugged the nearest person I could find, repeating "Oooooozeback bloom" in a homer simpson parody voice!!!

WE NEED Oozeback Bloom Pet or RIOT!!!!! :D

On a serious note, I think it would accompany the Necrotic Armour set really well!!!!

Any other reasoning as to Oozeback being made available would be greatly appreciated!

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
no screenshot? :(
To bad it didnt hit you. Then the Rhoa would do the same with the nearest "Rhoa-Brother";)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Yeah, Shrinking Tempest has a huge cuteness factor, it's my favourite one so far.
-not quite Oozeback, but comes close.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I had one of those big skelly animals go small - MUst admit it was pretty.

I vote for "lesser"-monster pets :)
Please show picture so we can compare to:

Without a picture we can't compare cuteness factor to a Kiwi pet.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Please show picture so we can compare to:

Without a picture we can't compare cuteness factor to a Kiwi pet.

More kiwi cuteness:

http://imgur.com/gallery/GxtllYW

So cute it broke the treadmill! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
If you noticed in The Desert Map there are small cuuuuuuute turtles!
My favourite so far <3
No Problem,
Exile
"
TheExile777 wrote:
My favourite so far <3

I also want a Hedgehog from the Imperial Gardens and a Leaping Lemur from Highgate! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
My favourite so far <3

I also want a Hedgehog from the Imperial Gardens and a Leaping Lemur from Highgate! =*[.]*=

I've heard a rumour that these are coming soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info