Finally a Deathless Uber since 2.0 Release

Not the first i did, but the first i got finally a vid of, which i like to share:
Managed a full Uber deahtless in a bit over 7min: twitch.tv Youtube
everything about the build used can be found here: PoE Forums - Shadow Guides

Feel free to give me an feedback.

Cheers

EDIT:
CladClad did a deathless aswell on WB! youtube.com
His Guide is avail here: PoE Forums - Scion Guides
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 30, 2015, 8:52:37 AM
That's actually insane, cuts like butter. My CoC barrage before 2.0 didn't have that kind of dmg and i farmed uber with it, crazy.

Couple of questions if you don't mind, you can PM if you like.

How do you manage phys damage? I see you take no damage from the trash and can even stand in the trio rain without immortal call, and you have no armor. I doubt you evade/dodge it all?

How critical is a gg vagans dagger? Would you prefer a mediocre vagan dagger to a good coc dagger without vagans mod? (asking this cause temp leagues)

I'll think of more questions eventualy :)

Thanks!

"
xNomadx wrote:
That's actually insane, cuts like butter. My CoC barrage before 2.0 didn't have that kind of dmg and i farmed uber with it, crazy.

Couple of questions if you don't mind, you can PM if you like.

How do you manage phys damage? I see you take no damage from the trash and can even stand in the trio rain without immortal call, and you have no armor. I doubt you evade/dodge it all?

How critical is a gg vagans dagger? Would you prefer a mediocre vagan dagger to a good coc dagger without vagans mod? (asking this cause temp leagues)

I'll think of more questions eventualy :)

Thanks!

i actually dodge all :P vaal grace is op for that 12secounds i have it up.
about damage 1.3 vs 2.0 it is like doubled right now, had like 45k per max charged discharge in 1.3 now its 100k. but the incoming dmg is crazy, so kill them before they kill you is the only plan^^

and ye vagan dagger all the way, bench offeres you spelldamage now. even a full bench craft is super decent, all u need is to regal a prefix (w/o augin it before)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Yikes, the dodge way seems incredibly unsafe. I suppose you could go safe with a 4sec IC for the trash. Thanks for the idea in any case, i might give it a shot when i get enough cash :)
Gratz, sir.. great vid :D

Sie machen diese Scheiße Blick zu verdammt einfach!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Gratz, sir.. great vid :D

Sie machen diese Scheiße Blick zu verdammt einfach!

:wub:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info