Path of Exile and Windows 10

So ya, Windows 10 is out anyone upgraded yet ? And if so how does Path of Exile work on Windows 10 ? If a Dev/ Support reads this an offical answer on Path of Exile and Windows 10 would be nice.
Iam getting D3D errors right now and can't start the game. Iam updating my graphics card driver to windows 10 64bit right now. Will reply if that helped.
"
Espadalol wrote:
Iam getting D3D errors right now and can't start the game. Iam updating my graphics card driver to windows 10 64bit right now. Will reply if that helped.

okay , are you on amd or nvidia ?
Update: I just installed new drivers for my NVIDIA GTX 960 and PoE works now without errors. I downloaded the drivers specifically for windows 10 64bit on the nvidia website and did a custom install and let the installation remove the old driver first.
Update: NVIDIA just released an official driver for windows 10 performance etc.
I'm have two occasional problems, both of which seem to happen only when I'm in a group.

1. The game will occasionally crash
2. Display turns off (as if in sleep mode) and I can't wake it up w/o a hard reboot.

Windows 10 64-bit (latest updates)
NVIDIA GTX 770 (latest driver)

It's rather infrequent but will eventually happen.
Last edited by corpsetiller on Jul 29, 2015, 12:44:54 PM
UPDATE to my earlier post. I installed the latest July 29 NVIDIA driver, and I haven't had a crash or the screen sleep problem -- fingers crossed it was fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info