Where to go from here. Passive Tree Question.

This is where I'm at. I'm level 39, coming to the end of Act 3 I think (I just killed the Guy at the barracks.)

This is my build I have a few points saved up.

I know there are a few "weird" points in my build, like:

Versatility. I have it right now, because I'm using Double Strike with Life Gain on Hit attached to it, and I kind of like that. I'm sure there are a few others that are weird.

This is my first Char.

So the question becomes: Where should I go from here?

With my Gear, I'm rocking good resistances, but I know as I move on to the next difficulty, I'm going to need more. Should I get more passive resistance? There aren't many that are easy to get to from where I'm at, but I could start working towards them.

Should I pick up more damage? I have been reluctant to pick up "weapon specific" types of passives, since I started with a Staff, and then had a mace, and then a sword, and now 2 axes in a row. But, there are 2 clusters of 2h'd specific +Damage nodes near that I could get to. I could I guess start looking at sticking with axes, since I haven't found much to replace the lowly axe I'm using right now.

Spoiler

Should I pick up more +Life and Armor? Mainly I've been running solo, so I'm not a "dedicated" tank for someone else. Its really a "as long as I come out on the other side not dead, I'm happy" at this point. I see there are some Armor nodes nearby, and I'm sure I could pick up more life as well.

I'm just a newb asking questions really.

My main way of getting through mobs is:

Leap Slam (with chance to ignite support)
Cleave (with life on hit support)
Double Strike (with life on hit support)
Heavy Strike
Lightning strike (with Fork Support)
Warlord's Mark (for more Life Leach)
Infernal Blow

I have some other skills that I've used from time to time, mainly just messing around, but it is what it is right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info