[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

I have 4448 Life, 7283 Armour, 36% Block thats unbuffed without Flasks.

With the Granite Ironskin i have 17927 AR and i can have it on at least 90% of all time because of Surgeons and the 20% increased Flask charge gained node.

I also have 3 Endurance charges up most of the time because selfcast Enduring Cry, Endurance charge on Melee stun Counterattack and CwdT Warlords Mark.

I also use those charges for the old CwDT+Immortal Call setup.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Please, can you screen your stats?
"
OceanDrama wrote:
Please, can you screen your stats?

Playing in Tempest atm, i take a screen next time i log to Warbands.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks a lot
Good question man. You add your damage together dual wielding.

When Reaving with two reave capable weapons, you will alternate hits with each weapon.

Considering that Death's hand is 20 exalted... you are better off just nabbing a few 300 dps weapons and enjoying your dual wield shennanigans than some 2 c sword and a stat stick.

"
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Dual weilding actual good weapons is better than some mediocre sword and a stat stick.

Could you plz explain what benefit you get from wielding 2 good weapons instead of one?

As far as i know you gain NO benefit at all.
@OceanDrama

Unbuffed
Rumi Up
Granite of Ironskin

"
CorranHorn wrote:

When Reaving with two reave capable weapons, you will alternate hits with each weapon.

Considering that Death's hand is 20 exalted... you are better off just nabbing a few 300 dps weapons and enjoying your dual wield shennanigans than some 2 c sword and a stat stick.

You don´t add together anything, as you said yourselfe, you are alternating weapons,which is NO benefit at all.

You can rather buy ONE good Sword and just use anything in your offhand even if it does not give any benfit at all.
Even any of the very cheap alternatives is much mcuh better than having 2 good swords. Constant onslaught and culling strike or 10% AoE and AoE Damage are good bonuses, while wielding 2 swords gives you nothing.

Also constant unholy might and powercharges are much more than a "stat stick" and for sure much better than wielding a 2nd sword for no benefit at all.

For your price estimations, i see you only have standard characters and it shows.

In Warbands a Death´s Hand costs 5ex and a sword better than mine cost considerable more than that.

(and even in standard a 240+ PDPS + 7,5% Crit sword isn´t "2c Sword" as you call it., see here, cheapest is 6ex in standard and it has lower PDPS than the one i am using: Poe.trade for 230pdps + 7,5 Crit Swords )
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 3, 2015, 7:33:41 PM
"
CorranHorn wrote:

"
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Dual weilding actual good weapons is better than some mediocre sword and a stat stick.

Could you plz explain what benefit you get from wielding 2 good weapons instead of one?

As far as i know you gain NO benefit at all.

I heard that's sort of bugged with reave. In fact if you dont use a compatible weapon like dagger/claw/sword in your offhand, you won't use its weapon damage when you are actually attacking, just the attack speed. So a white axe from A1N will give you a huge dps boost. Now I didn't personaly confirm this so maybe I'm wrong.
Last edited by LBJames on Aug 3, 2015, 7:39:14 PM
Its not a bug, dual wielding takes the average attackspeed of your 2 weapons, if you wield a fast weapon it will increase your overall attackspeed.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Is Faster Attacks the best slot for your setup? Seems like with such a fast sword plus dual wield bonus you could get more out of Added Fire or Crit Damage. Is it a chrome issue for you? I know I'm trying to chrome an EV chest for my Reaver and getting only 1 green socket is a nightmare. Haven't hit it yet and spent a few hundred chromes
"
totentanz wrote:
Is Faster Attacks the best slot for your setup? Seems like with such a fast sword plus dual wield bonus you could get more out of Added Fire or Crit Damage. Is it a chrome issue for you? I know I'm trying to chrome an EV chest for my Reaver and getting only 1 green socket is a nightmare. Haven't hit it yet and spent a few hundred chromes

I honestly don´t know, did not try to get 4 offcolours just to test it and i don´t have a tabula this league to test.

I´ll ask a clanmate to lend me a Tabula to test it tomorrow.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info