Level 80 map Excavation: Trio - > Phy Link

Why the FUCK do they have Phy link? Holy fucking shit I am so angry right now. I killed them but jesus I thought you guys removed this bullshit mechanic.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 28, 2015, 7:03:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I found it fun when I first saw the trio, I wanted to go in a twinned exca once, but vaal orb decided otherwise :D
Where's your map, I_NO? :(

ON T: Always fun with that shit ..
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Not coming out for awhile had balancing issues =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Why the FUCK do they have Phy link? Holy fucking shit I am so angry right now. I killed them but jesus I thought you guys removed this bullshit mechanic.

Chris Wilson said this week on the last podcast, it is supposed to be a new challenge. Don't whine about it. It's exactly what it is supposed to be :)
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

Chris Wilson said this week on the last podcast, it is supposed to be a new challenge. Don't whine about it. It's exactly what it is supposed to be :)

It was not challenging it was just plain stupid. How about you go do it huh? Huh? Or how about a core melee or any other ranger do it?

Oh yeah that's a wonderful fucking time.

Oohh.. need to calm down my elitist IN MA BRAIN is POKING OUT.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 28, 2015, 7:15:59 PM
"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

It was not challenging it was just plain stupid. How about you go do it huh? Huh? Or how about a core melee or any other ranger do it?

Oh yeah that's a wonderful fucking time.

Oohh.. need to calm down my elitist IN MA BRAIN is POKING OUT.

I've actually tried with with at friend and it was pretty fun :)

but oh man you should really calm yourself remember it's just a game you get mad really fast for nothing much there :/

p.s. this is definatly the best use of P-link that could have been done for the game
Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 28, 2015, 7:19:41 PM
What is phy link?

(I cannot get the required maps to find out for myself)
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
What is phy link?

(I cannot get the required maps to find out for myself)

you can Hurt only one of the mob that are linked together at the same time, and it's changing once in a while from a mob to another every few 10 sec or so.

they removed it from the bloodline mod because it was frustating in game, but that use with the 3 boss. great stuff!
Sounds interesting. A challenge to look forward to.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info