Pressing Questions for GGG race balance

"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
"
Why is vigilent strike and static strike, aka auto swing animation skills, so terrible to use?

If you can manage to click on the things you want to hit they are not so bad

In the time it takes the animation to complete, bosses can move and not be hit, especially in a race format where bosses have a version of turbo.

You can also be stunned.

Getting stunned out of vigilant strike is my new pet peeve. Got 2-shot by Fidel in one Emberwake already this way.

In another, I found an early flame totem (as duelist) and it made all boss fights insanely easy, because it acts as a more consistent decoy totem that does damage for you.

Still waiting for a flame dash to drop (or a second quicksilver, i'm not too picky)
Casters Rule Everything Around Me
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
have you considered proccing vigilant strike on adds to avoid the stun ?
it's also a problem which is amplified on marauder compared to duelist because of the difference in attack speed rather than it being "melee"
Last edited by Pam on Jul 30, 2015, 11:06:38 PM
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
Casters Rule Everything Around Me

C.R.E.A.M get the Wideswing.
"
Pam wrote:
have you considered proccing vigilant strike on adds to avoid the stun ?
it's also a problem which is amplified on marauder compared to duelist because of the difference in attack speed rather than it being "melee"

This is a good strat, but all my QS charges are gone by the time I run up there and then Fidel rushes you before you can get to his skelly pack (or at the same time as you which is even worse). Thus we press the Vig Strike button and hope for the best. Maybe we TP out before starting the fight next time. I tri dis
Last edited by Fightgarr on Jul 31, 2015, 1:04:45 PM
decoy totem > vig strike
lockstep > all
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
boof wrote:
decoy totem > vig strike

this. i drink my tea and kill him with one hand using this strat. +other strats from pam.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Morsexier wrote:

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous nerf leap of slam - > give casters the best movement skill in the history of PoE. Can any of this ever be explained to me.

wasnt the best movement skill leap slam? kill utility, no cool down, no quicksilver required...which melee had for how many seasons? dont know it's been a while since i played melee.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous nerf leap of slam - > give casters the best movement skill in the history of PoE. Can any of this ever be explained to me.

wasnt the best movement skill leap slam? kill utility, no cool down, no quicksilver required...which melee had for how many seasons? dont know it's been a while since i played melee.

-HeaT

It's no reason to nerf it. Casters were already dominating without flamedash. Can't everyone have decent toys?

-boof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info