IIQ + IIR: Mandatory to see "fun" drop rates?

"
Even with a good amount of MF

You're still going to get trash.

lol I can always count on I_NO for that "ray of sunshine/happy" post.

:D
"
"

lol I can always count on I_NO for that "ray of sunshine/happy" post.

:D

:( I'm sorry it's the truth

T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Um, "Rare" is supposed to be RARE. That's what makes finding good stuff feel good. This is demonstrated by the fact that you don't want to play the game the way it was intended to be played now that you've tasted the other life. It's like buying a butt load of gold in an MMO via RMT, nothing is fun ever again.

Readers, resist the temptation to create a loot sucker, you will ruin your game forever.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Winterfury wrote:
Um, "Rare" is supposed to be RARE. That's what makes finding good stuff feel good. This is demonstrated by the fact that you don't want to play the game the way it was intended to be played now that you've tasted the other life. It's like buying a butt load of gold in an MMO via RMT, nothing is fun ever again.

Readers, resist the temptation to create a loot sucker, you will ruin your game forever.

So rares are supposed to be rare, and uniques? I'd say we don't have to take those names literal, I did already find "some" uniques twice...
"

Amen
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Winterfury wrote:

Really? Interesting take on it.

I guess this is a fair point to be inferred from my OP. The way I see it though, with RNG dictating progression, if you don't stack at least some MF then you will just be relying on others. Playing self found (even with rares) is very much possible with the right amount of MF. You won't be running hedge staff builds or anything...but you can definitely clear content.

MF builds actually are a good alternative to people that don't like setting up poe shops and all of that crap. I can easily sustain my gear from regular unid chaos/regal farming and buy whatever I want from poe.trade. (i.e. only have to buy...not sell). It really is quite the QOL improvement for me...especially since I hate playing the offer?-price?-offer? ping-pong game.

I would contest, however, that I am playing the game in one way that it is intended to be played. If it wasn't intended, then IIR wouldn't roll on gear at all or it would be capped.

I don't agree that building an IIQ/MF char = RMT...that is quite the stretch of logic imo.
while I like my MF I find her squishyness annoying at times. the loot is nice but the drops for divination cards still suck balls at 240iir/80ish IIQ
"
SimianJyhad wrote:
while I like my MF I find her squishyness annoying at times. the loot is nice but the drops for divination cards still suck balls at 240iir/80ish IIQ

If i remember reading correctly, Divination cards are not affected by IIQ/IIR. :[
"
"
SimianJyhad wrote:

If i remember reading correctly, Divination cards are not affected by IIQ/IIR. :[

well that would explain why my drop rate on them sucks balls. :{

guess I am gonna be farming fellshrine a loooooooong time
My current character, more or less 115 IIR, every 2 maps dropping a unique item. Sometimes 2 on a map...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jul 31, 2015, 12:07:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info