[2.0] Iron Will 0 mana cost Incinerator

Skill Tree
Level 80ish

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_EWPZIXz8aPvIvFCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq7E9q-nHM4rUA3N_lQn7QYO1HwJ9nKprKpZ8xo4kFUnLwthr2xo8vAfogAEs8Bm4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_jap2upwgVUNrdj0aboffXrJg6WFXGg9vxbDbYSRsqjexVPC2DX4PMtz7-CvJFOuGmVzGe2L01kv6PTeMMXxynU6XBBHloqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p3XL6mLNmI1-QzHawXTtBS167y5T029AoCFgdPEppX31

From here you can finish out life wheel (scion), grab the templar fire damage nodes or even work on some armor\resistance nodes.

Bandits

Oak for life
(optional) alira for faster casting
(optional) point instead of charge

Gear

Current gear:
Spoiler

Auras
AA! with 25% mana reserved and the fact we ARE going to get a lot of armor from chest\grace\ir it synergies very well with incinerate.

Grace, we will need dex on tree\gear in order to run a high level grace, we are spending a few points in order to get IR on the tree. Ideally we could run determination instead, but seeing how difficult it is to get a 2k armor chest with str, life and resistances, we can focus on utilizing this combination for now.

Herald of thunder, or ice. I choose thunder but it really shouldn't matter which you use here.

For high elemental damage maps, for example zones that have high amount of lightning damage, you can run PoL instead of AA\herald, I really wish the purities costed 25% instead of 35 -.-

Strengths\Weaknesses

Build stacks str, by doing so you increase your HP, damage and armor by using Doon Cuebiyari. I expect to have over 7000 life with ok gear by level 90.

Heavily relies on using eleron jewlery, requires enough -cost in order to get mana cost to 0. From there we bloodmagic any other skills we are going to use.

Getting +str on gear AND resistances can be difficult, getting high amounts of both with life can be very costly.

Can do dual curse from tree for 3 skill points. I currently plan on doing that before level 90.

Doesn't manually cast enduring cry for endurance charges, could use a curse to gain them or rely on auras\armor\aa to mitigate the damage.

Leveling guide\tree

Level with eleron jewelry is preferred, but not required.

Can use any combination of firetrap, flametotem, firestorm, ideally in +1 scepter. Linking blind to flame totem is a good way to deal with physical heavy mobs\bosses.

As for a tree for leveling, pretty much just travel north into the templar area, getting those fire damage nodes, which you will respec out of to get the better witch nodes later. Of course in the end you probably want BOTH wheels, the witch is more efficient when you get there.

The build isn't finished as I want ALL of my gear to have 50 str on it (more in applicable places) as well as optimizing resistances, as currently I am NOT capped for ele weakness.

The character is my 3rd in this league so far, I crafted the chest (ilevel 83) by 6 socketing, and 5 linking it. Funny enough I actually crafted a dual res 40+ and 100 life on it with alch and a couple chaos, but it rolled freaking life regen so I couldn't bench on str. So I alt spammed it until I got str and armor, regaled the res and just thru life on there. I'm seriously considering yolo exalting it twice, as I really would like to get (over)capped res so I can start doing more difficult maps. Currently running a curse immunity flask on my granite and quicksilver so I know for sure I don't get cursed.

Feel free to drop some questions or some comments.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
(reserved)

FeelsBadMan

would u consider this a "budget build"?
dps/armor/life/lvl
video
?
Last edited by ruzga on Sep 17, 2015, 10:52:36 AM
"
ruzga wrote:
would u consider this a "budget build"?
dps/armor/life/lvl
video
?

Sorry for the delayed response.

This build defiantly scales well with investment. Can you do this build without putting a lot of currency or even modest amounts, sure, but the nature of the build excels well with various threasholds\items.

Was going to get around to doing all the stuff, but died in tempest and I've since vaaled various pieces of gear.

Around 20k tooltip on incinerate

Armor was around 22k with flask up and it always was up as I ran 2 of them. Even higher if you drop herald of thunder and AA for determination.

Life was around 7500.

Level, character was around mid 80's when i posted this.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info