[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

First off, love the build, I when you just want that mayhem and murder feel to the game - but i do have a question for you

since War-crys are no longer supported by CODT - is there another gem you might wanna put in there?

I mean, with Legacy League in swing and your in a breach - stopping to cast Rally is great, but also can (and has been) very deadly in a few cases, hah!

By the by GREAT build - thanks for posting it so newbs like myself can use it and feel useful!
I just done with normal (beginner player), & picked Juggernaunt.

Should i go for Unyeilding or Unstoppable first?
"
KiadawP wrote:

Depends on your goal.

For speed leveling, Unstoppable trumps Unyeilding since you're no longer penalized movement speed from Cyclone or AoE effects. But you have to make up for the defense elsewhere until you get Unyeilding. This will be faster in new leagues IF you have good enough gear.

If you're struggling with defense by the end of Act 4 and struggling to go through the labyrinth, despite decent gear, go with Unyeilding and wait for Unstoppable. Going faster won't do you any good if you're dead.
"
"
KiadawP wrote:

Depends on your goal.

For speed leveling, Unstoppable trumps Unyeilding since you're no longer penalized movement speed from Cyclone or AoE effects. But you have to make up for the defense elsewhere until you get Unyeilding. This will be faster in new leagues IF you have good enough gear.

If you're struggling with defense by the end of Act 4 and struggling to go through the labyrinth, despite decent gear, go with Unyeilding and wait for Unstoppable. Going faster won't do you any good if you're dead.

Thanks, I just started cruel act 2. Bleeze so far, so I guess I go with upstoppable first. thanks
How would Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet work with this build? Would I need to grab lighting coil?
What is the solution to subtain Mana. I have to keep spamming the Mana flask. It sort of work, & it interrupt smooth gameplay.
Last edited by kiadaw on Mar 13, 2017, 4:04:06 AM
Use the Bloodmagic Supportgem for Cyclone until you have Warlords Mark + Blasphemy. I played this Build this league and had no mana problems since the beginning.
This is my First time ever using a pre-made build ( my other "main" toon was a level 60 MS Marauder) and this build is as fun as it is easy! The hardest part (for me anyway's) is to get a 5 link item ( my luck sucks lol) and that is it. The unique items ( both Reaper's Pursuit AND Hezmana's axes) i got for two chaos for both and i'm blitzing through Cruel with no problems at all.

"
What is the solution to subtain Mana. I have to keep spamming the Mana flask. It sort of work, & it interrupt smooth gameplay.

I am using the devouring totem to keep my mana topped up and the occasional use of 1 mana flask. Still grinding for a Blasphemy Gem for warlords mark but still, finding things easy going tbh.
"
Klenkogi wrote:
Use the Bloodmagic Supportgem for Cyclone until you have Warlords Mark + Blasphemy. I played this Build this league and had no mana problems since the beginning.

Thanks. I am very new & the help is useful

I made some beginner mistake. I didn't upgrade my cast on hit gem, resulting in skills not activating due t level cap. Realised that last night before bedtime Will make adjustment.
Last edited by kiadaw on Mar 14, 2017, 8:14:36 AM
"
kiadaw wrote:
"
Klenkogi wrote:

Thanks. I made some beginner mistake. I didn't upgrade my cast on hit gem, resulting in skills not activating due t level cap. Realised that last night before bedtime Will make adjustment.

Blasphemy & Warlords work well. I never had Mana issue except occasional lone boss/elite.
Problem is, it took a huge 50% mana resevere, & I can't run Hatred, which is also 50%.

I tested run Hatred & Manual casting Warlord's mark, but the skill took too much mana, & I face mana issue again, LOL

With the Kaom's axe, which I got for cheap, (at least until now in Merceless act 1), I clear monsters so fast that most time, I can hardly get 'cast when hit', so link warloard to cast when hit is not useful (period). I fact, often, I had to stand still, & allow monster to hit me, to activate Golem.

ALot of learning & tuning to do.

I have been trying to get more materials now so I can craft 2 5 linkers (never mnd 6 linker).

SO far, this build has been smooth riding. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info