[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Grimmwold wrote:
"
codeman73 wrote:
Has the skill tree changed since this was done? Specifically, I'm looking for the Juggernaut ascendancy skills since I just completed the Lord's Labyrinth. In the linked skill tree for juggernaut with ascendancy, there's a group of red dots where the ascendancy points are currently on my tree. Or is it written down somewhere which juggernaut skills to take?

I just completed the game on normal for the first time so still very much a newb. I don't get half these references and acronyms.

The ascendancy is a flyout from your origin point. There should be a small yellow button on the rim of marauder that toggles display of the ascendancy tree.

Thanks for replying. I can see the ascendancy fine on my skill tree, but I couldn't see which juggernaut skills were recommended in the guide, because those linked skill trees look different. So I'm looking for the recommended juggernaut skills. I have 2 to use.
Got another basic question: on the skill gem set up for juggernaut, Fortify is listed. I have a Fortify Support gem that grants Fortify on melee hit, is that it? Or is there another Fortify gem?
hi, i cant get enough damage to kill the elemental breachlords, how to i increase my damage beyond things you have in your build?
"
Got another basic question: on the skill gem set up for juggernaut, Fortify is listed. I have a Fortify Support gem that grants Fortify on melee hit, is that it? Or is there another Fortify gem?

yes that is the right gem
So, I'm lvl 64 soon and therefore I'm considering getting a Hezmanas... but is it even usefull if I don't really have mana issues on merc so far? I have a decent Kaom's Primacy and use one Elreon Ring together with the Warlords Mark set up and it's enough. Is there a benefit of switching to Hezmanas or should I keep using Kaoms until I have enough $$ to buy an Atziri?
"
hfxRos wrote:
"

Hello folks!
I am very new to this game. Started a week ago or something.

Looked at this build and thought it might be good to learn the game with.
Been having a blast most of the times but I seem to have some issues.

I dont understand if my gems are completely wrong or if I am missing something cause I just keep dying even in Dried lake (depends on mobs)
But I can so far only do level 1 maps, just keep getting one shotted in level 2 maps.

I noticed that I had placed my gems like the thread says in the start but just saw now that it says (ignore my gems)

Not sure if you can see my profile but if anyone could help me out with this it would just be great.

PS: Think I am laking life aswell, only have 2900 life... Just keep having bad luck with drops and if I remove say a ring with int or dex, I cant use my weapon so it's hard to just upgrade.

Thanks in advance, hoping to get some input regarding this or if I am better off trying something else for learning.

I'm not sure if your character profile is accurate, but your gems are kind of non-sense. You have to follow the gem links as outlined in the guide. When he says to ignore his gems, he's just referring to the gear section - the actual links in the written part need to be followed.

For example, you have a blasphemy gem, without a linked curse. Linking Warlord's Mark to Blasphemy will give you a TON of life leech, which will be your main sustain source. Also, read up on how the Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call interaction works and take advantage of it, it will make dying to physical damage sources very rare.

Also, linking Cyclone to Faster Attacks + Life Gain on Hit + Fortify will give you a ton of sustain (through faster attacks plus the life gain), and Fortify will add damage while providing a substantial damage buff. Look at my profile (see character named Roswender) to see what your gems should look like.

I just want to say thank you so much!
This made such a huge difference in how I play my Marauder!
Now I have another question tho.
I am sitting at around 4k hp atm, doing like level 1-3 maps with all kinds of mods with ease. But how do I go about getting higher level maps and so forth?

Just keep doing the maps I have or can you modify them to reach a higher level and then get drops from those maps?
Just finished Merc Lab on lvl 70. This build is absolutely amazing! I had no problems with Izaro and his lieutenants, he hit like a truck but with all the life leech and LoH it's doable. Thanks Lifting, this is the first build I finished merc labs with :)

Only question would be: In the juggernaut skill tree Lifting posted, he uses "Unbreakable" in the lvl93 skill tree, but in the lvl 113 final skill tree it's Unflinching and Unrelenting. Is it usefull to use Unflinching even before completing uber labs and getting Unrelenting, or should I go with Unbreakable until I'm able to do uber labs? How do you guys handle it?
Last edited by Lemmji on Dec 28, 2016, 12:53:01 AM
Have another question.
Would it be much of a difference between Kaom's Primacy and Hezmanas axe in terms of damage?
I am running Kaoms atm but saw that Hezmanas is kinda cheap. Altho I want to get the Atziri axe but thats just a dream far, far away in the horizon :P
"
azeriath wrote:
Have another question.
Would it be much of a difference between Kaom's Primacy and Hezmanas axe in terms of damage?
I am running Kaoms atm but saw that Hezmanas is kinda cheap. Altho I want to get the Atziri axe but thats just a dream far, far away in the horizon :P

I bought my Hezmanas for one orb of fusing, just a 3 link with incredible stats so it was an absolute steal - never really looked back to my old Kaom's. Better dps, it's extremly nice to not think about mana and Hex prove enemies are also not something you have to worry about anymore. The life regen with all the nodes from the skill tree is so high, that you can cyclone without actually losing life so you can take full advantage of the life leech. I'd say go for it, it really is inexpensiv and it carried me all through Merciless without a single problem and seems to hold up good at low tier maps. I'm really interested to see how this thing holds up at higher tiers.
Last edited by Lemmji on Dec 28, 2016, 5:39:13 AM
Hi,

I m currently playing a similar build as a Slayer. And I have to say I LOVE Atziris Disfavour.

I managed to five link the Axe and got Enlighten (lvl 5) + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy (Warlods Mark) + Hatred.
When I reserve all 3 Auras I m left with 60 Mana. There are times I cant Cyclone due to that low amound of Mana. Do you have any further tips to improve my Slayer?

Thanks for you help!

Equip:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info