[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
codeman73 wrote:
Has the skill tree changed since this was done? Specifically, I'm looking for the Juggernaut ascendancy skills since I just completed the Lord's Labyrinth. In the linked skill tree for juggernaut with ascendancy, there's a group of red dots where the ascendancy points are currently on my tree. Or is it written down somewhere which juggernaut skills to take?

I just completed the game on normal for the first time so still very much a newb. I don't get half these references and acronyms.

Unstoppable - Normal lab
Unyielding - Cruel Lab
Unflinching, Unrelenting -Merciless and Uber lab.

Thats what I did.
Hello folks!
I am very new to this game. Started a week ago or something.

Looked at this build and thought it might be good to learn the game with.
Been having a blast most of the times but I seem to have some issues.

I dont understand if my gems are completely wrong or if I am missing something cause I just keep dying even in Dried lake (depends on mobs)
But I can so far only do level 1 maps, just keep getting one shotted in level 2 maps.

I noticed that I had placed my gems like the thread says in the start but just saw now that it says (ignore my gems)

Not sure if you can see my profile but if anyone could help me out with this it would just be great.

PS: Think I am laking life aswell, only have 2900 life... Just keep having bad luck with drops and if I remove say a ring with int or dex, I cant use my weapon so it's hard to just upgrade.

Thanks in advance, hoping to get some input regarding this or if I am better off trying something else for learning.
"

Hello folks!
I am very new to this game. Started a week ago or something.

Looked at this build and thought it might be good to learn the game with.
Been having a blast most of the times but I seem to have some issues.

I dont understand if my gems are completely wrong or if I am missing something cause I just keep dying even in Dried lake (depends on mobs)
But I can so far only do level 1 maps, just keep getting one shotted in level 2 maps.

I noticed that I had placed my gems like the thread says in the start but just saw now that it says (ignore my gems)

Not sure if you can see my profile but if anyone could help me out with this it would just be great.

PS: Think I am laking life aswell, only have 2900 life... Just keep having bad luck with drops and if I remove say a ring with int or dex, I cant use my weapon so it's hard to just upgrade.

Thanks in advance, hoping to get some input regarding this or if I am better off trying something else for learning.

I'm not sure if your character profile is accurate, but your gems are kind of non-sense. You have to follow the gem links as outlined in the guide. When he says to ignore his gems, he's just referring to the gear section - the actual links in the written part need to be followed.

For example, you have a blasphemy gem, without a linked curse. Linking Warlord's Mark to Blasphemy will give you a TON of life leech, which will be your main sustain source. Also, read up on how the Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call interaction works and take advantage of it, it will make dying to physical damage sources very rare.

Also, linking Cyclone to Faster Attacks + Life Gain on Hit + Fortify will give you a ton of sustain (through faster attacks plus the life gain), and Fortify will add damage while providing a substantial damage buff. Look at my profile (see character named Roswender) to see what your gems should look like.
When am i suppose to solo uber lab? Currently at lv 85 and Izaro one shot me randomly.
"
Cerberob90 wrote:
When am i suppose to solo uber lab? Currently at lv 85 and Izaro one shot me randomly.

It has more to do with your gear and play skill. I did it at 86 (because it took that long to find trials, I probably could have done it earlier), and I don't remember it being hard. All of the stuff that should "randomly" one shot you is avoidable, and this build has enough sustain that it should be able to keep the HP up through all of the normal attacks unless your gear is really bad.
Thanks for your guide, very informative!!

I have one question: i cant seem to get my rallying cry to work.
I have it linked with my cast of damage taken gem. But its not working.

Does anyone have an idea why not?

thanks alot!
"
codeman73 wrote:
Has the skill tree changed since this was done? Specifically, I'm looking for the Juggernaut ascendancy skills since I just completed the Lord's Labyrinth. In the linked skill tree for juggernaut with ascendancy, there's a group of red dots where the ascendancy points are currently on my tree. Or is it written down somewhere which juggernaut skills to take?

I just completed the game on normal for the first time so still very much a newb. I don't get half these references and acronyms.

The ascendancy is a flyout from your origin point. There should be a small yellow button on the rim of marauder that toggles display of the ascendancy tree.
"
BSEkiller wrote:
Thanks for your guide, very informative!!

I have one question: i cant seem to get my rallying cry to work.
I have it linked with my cast of damage taken gem. But its not working.

Does anyone have an idea why not?

thanks alot!

Cast on Damage Taken only supports spells. Rallying Cry is a SKILL that has the warcry tag and no spell tag. Tags are very important to know what various support gems/passive nodes affect which skills
I've been doing the cyclone build with the Slayer Duelist and I got to say, it's pretty amazing.

This build can be done with more then two ascendency classes. Some people have been using berserker, Slayer and Raider as well with very good results.
Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle on Dec 22, 2016, 10:06:22 PM
Thanks for the reply, so the rallying cry skill i have to apply my self.

recently i had a map which had physical reflect mod of 20 %, and i got totally wrecked.
How do you deal with that? or do you always skip that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info