[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

A newbie question. Maybe I missed something but how can I cast vaal haste? I already have hatred and Warlord's auras and haven't mana for more auras.
Tkank you for the build btw, I'm really enjoying it!
"
Evit3 wrote:
A newbie question. Maybe I missed something but how can I cast vaal haste? I already have hatred and Warlord's auras and haven't mana for more auras.

Vaal haste charges up as you kill things and then becomes "active." Then you cast it like any other skill. The reason for having 2 of them is so you can put both of them on your bar and stagger them, so you have a high amount of uptime on the buff.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
Accaris wrote:
"
Evit3 wrote:

Vaal haste charges up as you kill things and then becomes "active." Then you cast it like any other skill. The reason for having 2 of them is so you can put both of them on your bar and stagger them, so you have a high amount of uptime on the buff.

I see! I was pretty lucky and got it on a corrupted area :D Cause the gem was really expensive to buy it... Thanks mate
Hey, I have been following the passive tree up to level 31 now. Just did the quest to get cyclone. Uptil now I have used molten strike to level, should I switch to cyclone right away or continue with molten strike? What other gems should I use while I level up my character? Thanks!
Before anyone asks, yes this build is very viable for the upcoming 2-week race!

Best of luck! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
it does matter if i use 1h maces instead of 2h axe and change the passive tree from axes % to maces it will give more dmg less or same ? and what about the life leech that you have items with leech is is same as the gem and one more question your ring say its gain mana on hit there is needing about mana leech or the mark is enough ?
How do you recommend the Juggernaut ascendancy points spent?

Loving this build. Thanks a ton
This has probably been asked but what gem would you replace life gain on hit with if you feel like its no longer needed in a 6L.

Btw im having a blast with this build, tyvm for sharing
Loving this build so far. Got 1 Question tho, what should i buy for 8 ex, 6l Hezmanas for 7l cyclone or 5l Disfavour?
How to deal with phys reflection mods? ;>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info