[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Hi how does this build deal with Reflect? I'm helping a friend get into the game and just trying to keep him safe.
Reflect is easy:

Swap Weapon Elemental Damage for Life on Hit on maps with Elemental reflect
Swap Melee Physical for Life on Hit on maps with Physical Reflect

On top of that Warlord's Mark and Flasks should help out if you run into trouble.

BTW Finally managed to get a grip on Atziri, but my gear is quite good at this point and the only real threat is last split phase if I hit the 2 reflect clones by mistake, other than that it's no issue anymore for me.

I also swapped my Belly of the Beast for
Spoiler
and my HP has grown to 6.3k with 7.7k armor and max res, meaning I can tank pretty much everything, except bosses at T14-15.
In order to get that Kaom to work, I dropped Vaal Haste as it provides just a tiny bit of clearing speed on maps.
how can i fix the major problme with mana ? cause im always out of mana.
Warlord's Mark pretty much solves your mana problems and if you are still having hard time use Blood Magic gem linked with Cyclone and that solves the problem forever.
Until I got my 6L on the Atziri axe, I was using Mana Flask and Warlord's Mark and over 200 hours I've had very little problems with mana.
Is Carnage Heart good while leveling?

Old player returning after a long break. Looking to start a Marauder and I want to follow this guide. However when I look at the skill tree for champion it stars at Duelist. Am I missing something here?
Champions are Duelists. Check out the Juggernaut skill tree below the Champion's.
maybe i dont have enough life or im focusing too much on other things like elemental resist so magic doesnt kill me almost instantly. but the poor coding of this game sure isnt doing me any favors. I plan to play a barbarian this season in diablo3 and man i cant wait for my whirl wind to be responsive to my cursor movements and to not die while getting stuck on corners or art work in the game. This build was really fun at the start but dying to my cyclone just giving up because my char couldnt move is unacceptable. at least let me just spin in place so i can still get the life steal. also that fact that it doesnt stop spinning right away when you let go of the button makes it so you can go spinning right into traps or other danger without being able to change direction right away.

this game is so full of potential if only they had the blizzard money to give it some polish. The certainly have better ideas than blizzard does these days but apparently not the time or budget to invest in quality of life improvements
"
Is Carnage Heart good while leveling?

It's fine yea, just be careful :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lifting, sick build dude. Have now bashed a few high level maps (up to 14, haven't had anything past that drop... derp) and did a batch of Atziri runs the other night(5 or 6 of them, died twice, again totally my fault for going balls deep and not paying attention, but it's MUCH less than the previous tries... where I'd die at least twice per run XD).

This was going to be start out build so I could use it fund something else in the league, but this ended up so good I'm just continuing with it =) With vaal haste, frenzy and Atziri's Promise hitting 171k on heavy strike.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Apr 27, 2016, 7:00:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info