[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
New player who tried the Lazy Pally build and wasn't loving it (Static Strike just feels slow); this looks great and will definitely give it a go. I got the LV 45 Unique Axe/Scythe referenced in the video while playing on my first Ranger so at least I'd have something solid until 58.

Let me know how it goes mate =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Leveling skill-tree, 50 points:

45 of 123 points used

Just a small error there.
iron reflexes + grace > determination, tried it, i removed 3 armor nodes and a life node (lost about 100 hp only), and went for iron skin, with iron reflexes + determination + gear i get only 47% phys damage reduction (no endurance charges, no fortify), but with iron reflexes + grace + gear i get 54% phys damage reduction (no charges, no fortify). im using this gear

Spoiler

with this tree level 86

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthEuETTBPJFCAX4Ro4Gj4hVSFgJvgnICcvKS4ppSz7MHc5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpeE18_YEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnaPJvO3KpdO108Xasd-N5aHy4fNmDX4PMhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJLQl3miAKLqplepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vTa-p8AawGbApsEEwaPDM8T2xq7G2M9-2L3ZYdrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=Dragon_bukid
Last edited by Dragon_Bukid on Jul 29, 2015, 4:28:32 AM
"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
iron skin + grace > determination, tried it, i removed 3 armor nodes and a life node (lost about 100 hp only), and went for iron skin, with iron skin + determination + gear i get only 47% phys damage reduction (no endurance charges, no fortify), but with iron skin + grace + gear i get 54% phys damage reduction (no charges, no fortify). im using this gear

Spoiler

with this tree level 86

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtB3UJlgthEuETTBPJFCAX4Ro4Gj4hVSFgJvgnICcvKS4ppSz7MHc5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBDMUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ81n-WhpeE18_YEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnaPJvO3KpdO108Xasd-N5aHy4fNmDX4PMhNmE74VSh2qKIozPkFWQbJLQl3miAKLqplepJ6luqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vTa-p8AawGbApsEEwaPDM8T2xq7G2M9-2L3ZYdrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvjr_gr-a_6P?accountName=Dragon_Bukid&characterName=Dragon_bukid

Iron Reflexes + Grace is better early on in the game when you don't have gear that has a high amount count. Later on Determination will grant you better results.
First off lifting you are a god send so far I've used both ur summoner and flame toem builds up to 60 while very effective with no items an . Insanse with a few they did lack active use of skills for me. I was just looking to reroll a melle and wishing u had a build and what do I find lol
Second off I grabbed blood rage right away and noticed linking static strike with life on hit till I get cyclone then using warlords mark till I can support blood rage with regen has really helped me keep my life up yes it does require me to use my flaks a lot but nbd anyways thoughts on this
I cant really make up my mind with a few things about weapons.

I was going to get kaom's primary at level 58 but I am not sure if I should spent too much currency on a 5 Link. Should I simply just get a 4 Link? I think there will be better axes in the higher levels (not the atzir's disfavour) but other high dps rare axes at the 70+ levels.

I also see kaoms primary has 20 life gained on kill. If i had a 5 link, would that life gained on kill on the weapon be as good as the life gained on hit skill gem which is used for a 6 link?
"
tappabletaco wrote:
First off lifting you are a god send so far I've used both ur summoner and flame toem builds up to 60 while very effective with no items an . Insanse with a few they did lack active use of skills for me. I was just looking to reroll a melle and wishing u had a build and what do I find lol
Second off I grabbed blood rage right away and noticed linking static strike with life on hit till I get cyclone then using warlords mark till I can support blood rage with regen has really helped me keep my life up yes it does require me to use my flaks a lot but nbd anyways thoughts on this

Haha glad I can be of service man! :)

Good idea with the temporary use of Warlords Mark for leveling!
Hey where I get the cyclone gem?
"
neucay wrote:
Hey where I get the cyclone gem?

Assuming you roll a Marauder/Duelist/Scion, you can get it as a quest reward from the "Sever the Right Hand" quest in A3. Alternatively, you can choose a different reward and then buy it from Clarissa after completing said quest.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Jul 29, 2015, 1:04:36 PM
Man it's hard to get int for summon chaos golem D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info