[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Awesome guide, Lifting! I just started playing POE a week ago and all of your video's have been a huge help. This is my second character, just started it a couple days ago, and love it so far!
Good job man!!! awesome guide, I just hope that u post the links to all the builds that u did so far...escpecially te 2.0 ones, waiting for more builds and contents....:)
Build is very good, but I feel abit squishy against certain mobs and I can't understand how I am supposed to do Atziris trio, guess I need to link LoH but that will ruin the dps.. alot.

Any tips?

My current gear on Darkshrine

Good, cheap build. Im level 74 and with 4l have 15-16k dps with all buffs. 4.4k life without jewels and scion life nodes. With only determination 9.6k armor. Took flame golem because its more flexible with int. Its very easy to have all armor items with medium res and to leave helmet, gloves and amulet for life and chaos res (easy to bring chaos res above 0).

Spoiler

bought for 2c

bought for 1 or 2c

bought for 2c

bought for 40 alts

gift from guild mate

self found

bought for 10c

So overall arond 20c build. Cheap!
i agree, very cheap build and fun. i still need a few bits but at the moment, i'm just enjoying the fun and gaining the lvls
Hi, this worked pretty well so far and I finally have all the needed skill gems. I do not understand how to get the needed Intelligence for some of the skill gems though, do I have to use Gear with +Int?

Specifically for Cast on Hit

Thanks!
what do you think about ancendance subclass trees? duelist with permanent fortify would be cool, but then i'll have to take Rampart node
Last edited by alkarian on Nov 24, 2015, 5:25:38 AM
"
Hi, this worked pretty well so far and I finally have all the needed skill gems. I do not understand how to get the needed Intelligence for some of the skill gems though, do I have to use Gear with +Int?

Specifically for Cast on Hit

Thanks!

Cast on hit?
If u r using flame golem, u only need to support 68 int for hatred. If u wonna support enfeeble u need int on ur rings and amulet. With
I have 103 int, +30 node will give 133 and for lvl20 enf I need 22 int on 2nd ring. Not hard to get, but do u really need lvl20 enf? No.

"
what do you think about ancendance subclass trees? duelist with permanent fortify would be cool, but then i'll have to take Rampart node

True. But we need to w8 2 mara classes :D, maybe they will be better. For this build phys dmg isnt problem. If something dont instakill u , its easy. Elem/spell dmg is problem and build is flexible for Blood of Corruption as amulet (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_of_Corruption). Ofc for bosses.
"
True. But we need to w8 2 mara classes :D, maybe they will be better. For this build phys dmg isnt problem. If something dont instakill u , its easy. Elem/spell dmg is problem and build is flexible for Blood of Corruption as amulet (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_of_Corruption). Ofc for bosses.

but if i got it right (Fortify, Hit), fortify works against spells. with this node we can have 35% f. effect, and with champion tree -> mutigate 55% all non-periodic damage

i hope ggg do something interesting with 2 remaining marauders subclasses :'D
also, what about change determination to AA+HoA? seems fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info