[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Quick question, I had a taste of hate drop while leveling in cruel act 4. Is it worth selling in order to buy my end game chest (belly of the beast) and other odds and ends or just keeping for myself?

Thanks
Hi. Thanks for this guide. It's amazing ^_^

This has been asked a few times and wasn't answered, but which gems benefit the most from quality?
If one was bored with the current set-up because of the simplicity of the build, what would you recommend swapping in order to make this a bit more entertaning, or say, slghtly less ''beginner friendly''? Weird question I know. I really love the build, but it has gotten a bit old on me.
Why cwdt 9lvl not higher no lower with IC. I'm using 10lvl, thats why asking ;)
"
Nielairiel wrote:
"
AHDALINO wrote:
"
any suggestions for Jewels ?

same question here

I have the same question :)

i got 2 jewels might help to the build

Hey Lifting...man i just started this toon yesterday and im already lvl 60. This build is AMAZING!!! and even tho my gear does suck...which i will link im doing very well and only had issues with act 4 end! Thanks man for posting such a great build!

Thank you for this awesome guide! Following it shortly after I started a week ago with Marauder, had to start over as I messed up the first character obviously ;) This is so much fun!! 71 now but still so much to do in terms of gear...

Is there like any other build you can recommend that is a lot of fun for Marauder? Somethin with DualWielding that makes sense?
Hi, just found useful flask for this build
Love the build! This is my gear set up as of now, Thanks!

Last edited by Straix6 on Nov 12, 2015, 9:58:03 PM
In case you guys are wondering, then yes - this build is a very good choice for the 5-week Darkshrine Race.

Best of luck! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info