[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
nowai27 wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:

Is there anyway with 0 mana (100% reserved from Determination and Hatred) to self-cast Enduring Cry ? Feel it's necessary sometimes in HC.

Just connect it with a blood magic gem

Dont got room for it as I like the rest of the build :/
Or do you got any sugestions on gems builds for this build ?
-Nerf
Hello . Nice build, do u think u can get lvl 50-60 alternative gear examples?

also on the boots , u specified lvl for the gems like CoDT, Blood Rage, IC, but increased duration u didnt specified, and with CoDT lvl 9, the skill wont cast gem requiring more than lvl 54. which means that increase duration wont be casted :/ right ?
sorry if im wrong btu im kinda new.
"
Anacletos wrote:
Show off your gear please

i cant help it, i've got bragging rights considering the trouble i went through acquiring that axe :3
Spoiler
Any unique flasks this build can benefit ?

EDIT : Any sugestions which gem used in this build benefit from quality :) ?
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Aug 19, 2015, 4:47:06 PM
amazing build, i had the leveling unique axe, it took my DPS from 42 to 350... game-changer. Sat on around 1000 health. at around level 27 i was in the docks, ran a ghost through a large pack and into a rare. I thought, hmm enduring cry, kill them all. Approximately 3 seconds later I made my exit from Tempest.

a moment of silence for my marauder :(
It might seem an obvious reason, not tested before... Could you not pickup the bloodmagic node which would only use 2 points and than free up a gem for 2 lots of skills? I dont know how buffs work with BM in the tree however.
but remember if you go for BM node you can have 10%+10%+15% life dats alooot i think i lost 1,5k hp if i remove BM
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Aug 20, 2015, 9:41:15 AM
Hey there. First of all thanks for another great build!

Now a quick question, I have a 5L daressos defiance armor- how would you rework the gem setup if you would use that? Or wouldn't you recommend this armor?
any suggestions for Jewels ?
"
any suggestions for Jewels ?

same question here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info