[Help] I'm doing just fine, but I need more dps! Any idea's on where I can get more?

My current gear

Any my passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYDhwSxBS0FtQ2NDkgRlhHVFfYWvxutI_YknSaVKgss4S5TMHEwfDY9OkJDMUcGR35KfUt4TGBM_02STipRR1HZVUtXl1uvXfJgQWHiYlpieWKsY3BlTWwIbIxtbHBScFZw1XTtfXV944TZh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5AKkBuVZpoTnaqi2aOKpn-sZrCSsNixs7TFtUi5Pr02vqfBScLsyNzTb9N-1CPYdtrB29Tb592o45_tQe4O7-PxivPq_MX-Hf66_5M=

So any ideas on where I can get more dps?
Last edited by Zarge911 on Jul 28, 2015, 3:48:25 AM
Hi! :)

I can see that you took a lot of mana / mana leech nodes. I'm pretty sure that you don't need any :) 0.2/0.4 mana leech on gear should be enough, without any investment in mana. You could spend that nodes elsewhere. Maybe you could take the crit / crit multi nodes (Heartseeker) or the other side of Dagger cluster (Flaying), or even Depth Perception for some additional Accuracy and Crit chance.

Your crit chance with full power charges is around 75%, which is ok (could be better tho), but what's your Chance to Hit?

Better gem setup for a 5L would be Reave + Melee Phys Dmg + Multistrike + TWO OPTIONS:

1: Faster Attacks + Added fire dmg.
2: Phys to Lightning + Weapon elemental damage

2nd will work better.

Last option is to use Blood Rage and get extra frenzy charges.

You should post your Chance to Hit, Chance to Crit and DPS.

Last edited by kralj87 on Jul 28, 2015, 4:41:15 AM
Sorry for the late reply, been rather busy with work and other irl stuff.

I was too lucky and 6L'ed two Daresso's withing 100 fusings and i'm now using one of them. I went with phys to lightning in order to not one shot myself on reflect which was happening 99% of the time. chance to hit is now 82 (Went down after some some levels) and with now power charges i'm at 60% crit.
You where right, I could drop the 3 point cluster to grab accuracy/crit nodes (doing as i'm typing this).
Allready running Blood rage and have 4 frenzy charges and planning on getting more.
Also looking for a 350 pdps dagger with decent crit and attack speed for now as i've gotten some currency from trading and looking too sell one of the Daresso's.

Followed your guide to an extent :) your guide was one of my inspirations til I watched Ziggy's reaver :P and started to grab some of those ideas and mix max wathever I could come up with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info