[Help] Build/gear help for evasion/ES dualwield crit dagger?

I've been playing PoE off and on for a long time, and only recently got to low map levels. My 70 shadow has hit low maps and is having a seriously hard time. Is it to be expected, is it because my gear is bad (I play self-found), or did I screw up my passive build?

I play dual-strike crit daggers, running hatred and purity of elements and using whirling blades for mobility, power charges on crit, and fortify. I've got 63, 63, 75 resists, and if I can cap those I'll move to herald of ash instead of purity of elements to move some of my single-target damage to AoE.

Among my problems is my lack of AoE damage. Should I be running reave instead/in addition to dual strike? I did that for a little but didn't seem great and I didn't stick to it.

I'd be interested in any help, types of gear to pursue, minor respecs--I still have 17 respec points--other skills to use, and any other advice for maps people can give.

EDIT:

Here's the build right now at level 70:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA4cEsQV9BbUHHg2NDkgQexEvEZYWqha_G60i6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEtVTB8Nj090UcGSVFMYE2SUUdVS1b1XfJeRWHiYqxqjGyMbWxwUnBWcNV9dX3jh3aJ04w2jX2Nv46KkBuS85UulWaX0JmamhOdqqLZo4qmf6xmsNixs7TFtUi5Pr46wUnIFMjc037Ydtsa227b1Nvn51TndOjW6xTrY-1B7g7v4_DV8-r1b_rr_MX-Hf66_94=?accountName=InvictusRage&characterName=Rialthir

My full gear is in my profile.
Last edited by InvictusRage on Jul 28, 2015, 12:17:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info